MAIDENS on LIVE, interactive, on-air interview on the internet TV show this WED 14th!

5 foot 4 a joke? Oh, no no no. We're puny! :headbang:

I agree with DoS, petite is a better evaluation. :headbang: :headbang:

I was just commenting because I was playing the interview on one window while websurfing, and though I heard Aja say she was 5'4"1/2, at which point I called up the visual and replayed the last two minutes, and, yup, she said it. Now, I've never brought a tape measure to a Maidens' show, but I had guestimated her to be about 5'1". You, Linda, are a little harder to guestimate the height of as, well, you're the ones who's rarely standing. After about five minutes of thinking "No way she's that tall" I realized she was likely making a joke off of Sara's revelation of being 5'5". :erk: (Now why can't there be an emoticon of striking your forehead quite briskly with your open palm).
Like I said, I don't bring a tape measure to your shows, but I imagine that someone like yourself who is so particular about lining the CD up in its casing just so, might just know the exact height of all her fellow bandmates (and many others), and might just want to reveal them to one she feels is in error in their guestimates. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I agree with DoS, petite is a better evaluation. :headbang: :headbang:

I was just commenting because I was playing the interview on one window while websurfing, and though I heard Aja say she was 5'4"1/2, at which point I called up the visual and replayed the last two minutes, and, yup, she said it. Now, I've never brought a tape measure to a Maidens' show, but I had guestimated her to be about 5'1". You, Linda, are a little harder to guestimate the height of as, well, you're the ones who's rarely standing. After about five minutes of thinking "No way she's that tall" I realized she was likely making a joke off of Sara's revelation of being 5'5". :erk: (Now why can't there be an emoticon of striking your forehead quite briskly with your open palm).
Like I said, I don't bring a tape measure to your shows, but I imagine that someone like yourself who is so particular about lining the CD up in its casing just so, might just know the exact height of all her fellow bandmates (and many others), and might just want to reveal them to one she feels is in error in their guestimates. :worship: :worship: :worship:

?? I was just saying that you heard right about the height and that we're small girlies, not that you were in error in any guestimates. :saint: Petite is a nice way to put it, thanks you guys. :) The CD in the case thing is pretty whacky huh, I guess that's part of the Virgo in me - hahaha! The small details just matter oh so much sometimes! LOL! :oops:

I would have to guess about our heights too, but I know it's roughly this:

Me 5'1.75" (see what I mean about details? LOL!)
Wanda 5'2"
Aja & Heather somewhere around 5'4"
Sara 5'5"

Heather may be around 5'5' too though, I'm not sure.

Edwina approx 5'5" - 5'9"

If the Maidens ever do a show in Scotland, I should get to be Edwina cos at damn near 6ft tall, it would look pretty much like the real Maiden and Eddie!!!! :lol:

But then you couldn't be front row to enjoy the debut of The Clansman. The one and a fraction nights that I was Eddie [Oct 4 and 5th 2003], not being in the front row was the main drawback.

I was just commenting because I was playing the interview on one window while websurfing, and though I heard Aja say she was 5'4"1/2, at which point I called up the visual and replayed the last two minutes, and, yup, she said it. Now, I've never brought a tape measure to a Maidens' show, but I had guestimated her to be about 5'1".
Yes Matt I really am 5' 4 1/2"!! Funny - a lot of times people think I'm taller on stage and are surprised when they meet me and are looking down at the part in my hair!! :lol: