THE IRON MAIDENS ON THE RADIO!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
Check out ThePrimespot Radio show PIRATE HOUR featuring The Iron Maidens this Friday, Dec. 2nd! THIS FRIDAY! We'll be playing selected cuts from the CD and chatting about the making of it, among other things, and we will open the phone lines at some point in the show to your questions. The phone number is 562-985-2282. Remember, no cussing - you know the seven deadly words that CANNOT be said on air! So, behave! ;)

You can listen to TPSradio online at kbeach.org. If you don't have a computer at home and live in Long Beach or Signal Hill, just turn on Charter Cable TV Channel 65/69/95 depending on hookup. If you're not going to be home, just pop in a VHS to record (audio only). Those @ CSULB can hear it on dorm TVch 2!!!

What time Aja?

BTW Carlin expanded the original 7 words to over 7000.

Jim

The Pirate Party Hour is listed for 1900 on Saturday. I plan on going to the rec center on the base by the shipyard to listen in, since my ship's computers will not allow download of Windows Med Plyr 9.

Air Raid Siren said:
Check out ThePrimespot Radio show PIRATE HOUR featuring The Iron Maidens this Friday, Dec. 2nd! THIS FRIDAY! We'll be playing selected cuts from the CD and chatting about the making of it, among other things, and we will open the phone lines at some point in the show to your questions. The phone number is 562-985-2282. Remember, no cussing - you know the seven deadly words that CANNOT be said on air! So, behave! ;)

You can listen to TPSradio online at kbeach.org. If you don't have a computer at home and live in Long Beach or Signal Hill, just turn on Charter Cable TV Channel 65/69/95 depending on hookup. If you're not going to be home, just pop in a VHS to record (audio only). Those @ CSULB can hear it on dorm TVch 2!!!

I used to know the person that runs that Prime Spot radio show, her name was Kari, is she still running that radio show? Ask her if she knows the band Cold =)

....that we received a last minute cancellation on the radio show.
Due to circumstances beyond Prime Spot DJ KaRi's control, the station was unexpectedly closed for the evening, much to all our disappointment. It will be recheduled sometime early next year. We'll keep ya posted on the when! Apologies to all who tried to tune in tonight.

However that means we'll be even more well-rested for the Blue Cafe show tonight! :heh: