Seventh Wonder @ PP according to plans!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
All,

after some rumors floating around on Facebook in spite of our efforts to avoid that I feel I want to make a statement.

Yes, our drummer Johnny has decided to leave the band.
No, he will not leave any time soon.

So, all booked gigs, including the gig of our lives at ProgPower is something the entire band will do, Johnny too. It is, in a way, the pinncale of our careers so far to cross the Atlantic, and by no means would neither we nor Johnny want to jeopardize that.
So, in 2 weeks time me, Tommy, Johan, Andreas S and Johnny will be by your side at the bar in Atlanta.

However, as the shows we have planned for the remainder of this year come to an end, we will inevitbly need a new drummer.
If you are interested in the gig or know someone who might be, please find the instructions on how to apply here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/seventh-wonder/618949-seventh-wonder-looking-new-drummer.html

Thank you for your kind support!

//AndreasB

It's really great that the band and Johnny decided to continue on through your booked gigs. It's always a shame when you look forward to seeing a band and a member drops out halfway through a tour or whatever. This shows a lot of class on your part. Much respect.

Yea I think it's absolutely great Johnny will still be around and you guys will love playing&partying at PP. Will catch you twice at PP and again in November here with Nightingale&co, can't wait!

I hope it will be filmed and released on DVD. I can't make it this year but this is the one band I definitely wanted to see.

Seventh Wonder is by far the best band on Prog Power this year. Can't wait to see them. Shame about their drummer. If I lived overseas, I'd try out for sure.

You guys are THE main reason I am coming again this year. I have waited so long and it will be a dream come true to finally see you on and off the stage :headbang: