Seventh Wonder tour dates 2012 - Updated 18/04

What a nice night at lovely norwegian town called Bodö in last saturday. Show was great (I heard A Day Way first time live!), afterparty too, meet some new faces (Kazar, it was a pleasure!). "Wonder Wanderers" Hankasalmi-division really liked they time even if it took a bit of finnish madness to get there: 3 days, 2200 kilometers ( + 4 hours in ferry), one speeding ticket, two tired guys and one totally painful sciatica-nerve. After all, I would do that again anytime. Like I told to Kazar, "it's not easy to be a Seventh Wonder -fan! :D

I will post few pics later! Setlist was: Wiseman, Hide and Seek, Welcome to Mercy Falls, Banish the Wicked, Tears for a Father, A Day Away, Taint the Sky, Alley Cat, Unbreakable, The Edge of My Blade. Encore: One Last Goodbye, The Black Parade.

EDIT: typos

The pleasure was all mine, sirclansman!
I'm glad all went well (eventually) and the both of you made your way home!

Please post your pictures in the 'Concert Review Thread' 2012: I'm sure you made some fantastic shots (Tommy: ;)) with that great camera of yours!

Only a couple of days till the start of the Italian Tour :headbang::headbang: !!

Who of our beloved Forum will be there (on one or even more dates)?

unfortunately, despite of the 5 italian dates, I could not join any of them. It's a hard working week and it's too far away from my home *cry* *cry*

^ And I hope it involves the US. There have to be enough fans in/around NYC to get a promoter to set up a show there. :bah: Come on dammit, I'm dying over here. :(

It's difficult in general to set up shows... and for the US the amount of money for oversea flights etc. have to be added. I wonder how many tickets would be needed to be sold to make such a trip worthwhile.

That's why I am so super grateful for Maxx, Daniela & Co. for always going the extra mile to pull something off in Italy.

^ That's why I said NYC would be awesome, it's a big hub for things like that, Kamelot's NYC shows tend to sell out - hell, even the Beacon was damned near full and it's huge. :bah: It would be nice to know how many tickets they'd need to sell so we could rustle up a mob. :lol: