Seventh Wonder tour dates 2012 - Updated 18/04

Without any amount of sarcasm: welcome to the forum, LagunaJudgement :wave: !!

1 ticket bought Yeeeeeeees!

Q to SW:will there be grey TGE t-shirts and beanies in J-köping?

Well, it's not always things goes as planned. I can't make it to this gig so i got 2 tickets for sale. I got the tickets on a pdf file and for those who might buy them they will be mailed and then they are ready to be printed.
I'll ask for 150 SEK for each of them. I'll only accept payment thru paypal only. Send me a pm on this for further info.

Aran, that's a pity indeed!
Did you already manage to sell the tickets?

There's a new gig!

SW will do a 'warm-up gig' in Stockholm on Wednesday, the 21st of September.
Place to be is 'Pub Anchor'. It's a small venue, so make sure to be there on time because tickets are only available at the door!!

http://www.pubanchor.com/lopsedel/index.html

Oh damn, wednesday...no chance to do it! :(
Pub Anchor is small, but a nice place thou, and easily reachable, if you took an Arlanda Express -train from Arlanda airport. Train stops near by that areas main street Sveavägen where's Pub Anchor is located. Enjoy all of you who can go!

Hey!

Just came back from at date w. SW at Pub Anchor.
Just wanted to let everybody know just how fantastic the guys sounded and looked. Stefan and Johan are both amazing and I just can't believe what a tremendous effort they have made to master all our songs like that. Stefan is a power house and has added to the songs with passion and Johan delivers solid throughout every songs, even the solos and has also improved some stuff.

ProgPower is going to be a sight to remember and I only wish I could be there with you to share the moment.

So, bottom line -if you have any hesitation about this new incarantion of SW you need to drop it and get ready for a great show. I for one am damn proud right about now!!

From the 'Fused Festival' Facebook-page:
Fused Festival 2012,
May 25-27th 2012.
CONFIRMED AS OF 18.09.2011:

Seventh Wonder (SWE)

with Andromeda (SWE) - Manticora (DEN) - 69 Chambers (Switz) - Lost in Thought (Wales) - Awake (UK) - Exoterik (UK).

Great news!! :Smokin:

@Andreas: You did... what? For real? So... how was it to watch your band play?

Well and I really hope no one has reservations to go see the band. Of course I want to see Seventh Wonder with you too, but everyone who would miss this on purpose is... out of his mind. :p

Awesome to see you guys coming to the UK :D
I've never been to gloucestershire, but the festival looks pretty sweet. Hopefully this will build your fanbase over here a bit such that you'll want to come back (y)

So, how about booking more European dates around the Fused Festival? I think that with my booking connections an amount of two gigs in the Netherlands should be reachable. But nothing promised!

BUT!!! I need to know how much SW is asking for a show! Let me know, PM me or send me a mail (Kazar knows ;-))

Good news, everyone: there's a new gig planned!

Seventh Wonder will play at 'Kulturhus Sinus' in Bodø, Norway!
Date: Saturday, the 10th of March 2012.
Doors open at 20:00 (more details will follow).

Good news, everyone: there's a new gig planned!

Seventh Wonder will play at 'Kulturhus Sinus' in Bodø, Norway!
Date: Saturday, the 10th of March 2012.
Doors open at 20:00 (more details will follow).

This is gonna be an historic gig i think? First time SW plays north of the arctic circle. :)

Just some info about Bodø, it's the 2nd largest city in Northern Norway and the population is about 48000 and is located around an hour and half north of the arctic circle. Bodø airport got lots of flights every day to Oslo with the two norwegian airlines SAS and Norwegian so the communication to Bodø from wherever you're from is good.

The concert takes place in a venue called Sinus and is well known in Norway as a very good venue for rock/metal gigs. The arranger is Bodø Metal Klubb which started up just over a year ago and with the purpose to spread the word and get more metal bands up north and they work very well with this. As far as i know now this will be a concert open to all ages, but Sinus got a bar in the far back where it will be 18 yrs entrance and possibilities to get some refresments.. :)

How do i know all this? Bodø is my birthtown and i've lived there most of my life, but i moved 4 yrs ago and for this gig i seriously thinking about going back to see one of my favourite bands on my old home soil.

With an incredible amount of sarcasm (because I live in one of the most remote parts of the US), come to Idaho!!!! Hell, anywhere in the Pacific Northwest I'd travel for, but I'm not going to hold my breath for a US tour. :(

I hope we get a bluray out of this tour! :) please? :)

I am in Idaho as well. I have been spreading the word and turning fans all over the treasure valley. Where in Idaho are you?

This is gonna be an historic gig i think? First time SW plays north of the arctic circle. :)

Just some info about Bodø, it's the 2nd largest city in Northern Norway and the population is about 48000 and is located around an hour and half north of the arctic circle. Bodø airport got lots of flights every day to Oslo with the two norwegian airlines SAS and Norwegian so the communication to Bodø from wherever you're from is good.

The concert takes place in a venue called Sinus and is well known in Norway as a very good venue for rock/metal gigs. The arranger is Bodø Metal Klubb which started up just over a year ago and with the purpose to spread the word and get more metal bands up north and they work very well with this. As far as i know now this will be a concert open to all ages, but Sinus got a bar in the far back where it will be 18 yrs entrance and possibilities to get some refresments.. :)

How do i know all this? Bodø is my birthtown and i've lived there most of my life, but i moved 4 yrs ago and for this gig i seriously thinking about going back to see one of my favourite bands on my old home soil.

Wow!! Thanks for the info. I don´t think I will go, but if I do, I have all the necessary data.
Thanks =)