Shadow Gallery - First Ever Live UK Show!!!

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
shadowGallery2010.jpg

Just purchased my ticket for the first ever Shadow Gallery gig in London! Is there anybody else going to this gig?

For those who might not be familiar with these Progressive Metal giants, check out the video below for Gold Dust (edited version) from their latest album Digital Ghosts

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiiiiiiiiittt!!! I missed it as I didn't even know SG actually decided to play live. :bah:

I was gutted when Mike Baker passed away so I never really bothered with the new stuff. However, I watched that vid up there ^^^ and I have to say that I'm impressed with the new dude - he sort of sounds like a mixture of Bakes and Geoff Tate. I'm liking it! Thanks for the heads up on this, forgottenglory! I'm gonna get Digital Ghosts next.

saw a few weeks ago in Italy,one of the best gig of 2010 ALOng with Transatlantic.The new voclist is good and plays guitar too,but the real monster in the band is Gary Werkamp.
He sings and plays keys,guitars and did a little of drumming.A band worthwhile seeing and very kind with fans in doing photos and autographs