Shadow Work is coming..

When will this be out, or is it too early to know yet?
Thanks for all the killer music.

Great news. The last album was fantastic (was definitely a grower for me though). Are any of these songs comprised of riffs that you might have been working on with the previous album that never made it into any songs? Just trying to guage about how long until you hit the studio when you consider the time from when the band reunited until the release of TYtSD. Seems like you might be getting this next album out 6-12 months earlier. Also, I somehow missed the recruitment of Nick.

Sweet. I haven't listened to the solo record in a while. Going to bust it out again.

So it's going solo record, tour, sanctuary record, tour.....then Nevermore & tour, right? I mean, there will be a few years to schedule time for Smyth and Calvert to end the world with a devastating return for Nevermore.

Sweet. I haven't listened to the solo record in a while. Going to bust it out again.

So it's going solo record, tour, sanctuary record, tour.....then Nevermore & tour, right? I mean, there will be a few years to schedule time for Smyth and Calvert to end the world with a devastating return for Nevermore.
That would be so cool!