Shadows Fall last night

BigToeJam

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2004
I went to this MTV party last night at the House of Blues in LA to see Shadows Fall play. They fucking ruled!!! Anyways, I saw Chris Broderick there and overheard Jonathan from Shadows Fall say to Chris "Your fucking sick dude. The things you do are sick! You and Loomis.....FUCKING SICK!" Chris just looked embarassed, but I thought it was a pretty cool compliment.

Oh ya, highlights of the night:
-Open Bar
-Shadows Fall did a cover of Motley Crue's "Live Wire"
-Open Bar
-Jonathan Davis from Korn had his big body guard following him everywhere(even though no one seemed to even notice him)
-Open Bar
-Davey from A.F.I. looks way older up close
-Jamie from Hatebreed looks way younger up close
-Open Bar
-Brian Fair's dreads were stinky
-Open Bar
-Hot lesbians rubbing on each other in the balcony
-And did i mention the open bar?

BigToeJam said:
I went to this MTV party last night at the House of Blues in LA to see Shadows Fall play. They fucking ruled!!! Anyways, I saw Chris Broderick there and overheard Jonathan from Shadows Fall say to Chris "Your fucking sick dude. The things you do are sick! You and Loomis.....FUCKING SICK!" Chris just looked embarassed, but I thought it was a pretty cool compliment.

Oh ya, highlights of the night:
-Open Bar
-Shadows Fall did a cover of Motley Crue's "Live Wire"
-Open Bar
-Jonathan Davis from Korn had his big body guard following him everywhere(even though no one seemed to even notice him)
-Open Bar
-Davey from A.F.I. looks way older up close
-Jamie from Hatebreed looks way younger up close
-Open Bar
-Brian Fair's dreads were stinky
-Open Bar
-Hot lesbians rubbing on each other in the balcony
-And did i mention the open bar?

Well, sounds like you had a great time. The only thing that would have made it better would be an open bar!

Kel

Chris' guitar rep from Ibanez was there too.... that man is fine. And ladies, if you know Mike Taft, make sure you pinch his behind at the next show you see him at. He's got long blonde hair that he almost always wears pulled back. Tell him Metalsteph sent ya!

:hotjump: :loco: