SHADOWS FALL: 'The Art of Balance' Passes 100,000 Sales Mark

"muttonchopmetalcore" hahaha thats great....as for shadows fall, i saw em with in flames and nevermore in 2000 (fuckin sick show) and thought of one blood was good, but i dont care much for art of balance. i dont know if i really made it though the whole thing more than once. good for them though.

neal said:
"muttonchopmetalcore" hahaha thats great....

I agree.

Shadows Fall is probably the best of the metalcore acts, but IMO, that's not saying much. Extremely mediocre (heh, how ya like that contradiction) band with one BAD FUCKING ASS song, that being "Fire In Babylon." Raging thrash epic. The rest, studio-wise at least, is generally uninteresting and has crappy buttsex vocals. Maybe they're good live...I would not go out of my way to find out.

ive seen em live once.. i didnt like em at all.. i thought it was boring.. than later i found out they were sort of big.. this was like 3 years ago.. and till this day i dont like em.. they sound too much like soilwork to me in a way.. and the vocals are fucking gay

Saw them live in 1998. They, along with Hammerfall, opened for Death. That was easily the greatest show of my life because it was the first and only time I saw Death. I wanted to see Death so bad I was dying for the other bands to just leave the stage. They weren't bad though.

VEHEMENCE said:
They are a good band, hope to tour with them in future.

That would be a fucking cool show. I've seen shadows fall 3 times and i think they kick ass live and on the albums but thats just my opinion. It seems like I'm the only one who thinks Brian Fair is a good vocalist though. But I'll be seeing Vehemence on the 6th and Shadows Fall on their next tour so that'll be enough to hold me over for the time being.