SHADOWS FALL.......

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
http://www.threadsoflife2007.com/signup.php?msg=<font%20face="arial,helvitica"%20size="2"><b>There%20was%20an%20error%20while%20signing%20you%20up%20for%20the%20wireless%20list.</b></font>

SHADOWS FALL's new single, "Redemption", is available for streaming at www.threadsoflife2007.com (free e-mail sign-up required). The cover artwork for the single has been posted online at The Syndicate. The song is available for purchase at iTunes, beginning today (Tuesday, February 20). Later this month, "Redemption" will impact at metal outlets nationwide.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET last week exclusively revealed the artwork for the new SHADOWS FALL album, "Threads of Life", due in Europe on April 2 via Roadrunner Records and April 3 in North America via Atlantic Records. Check it out at this location.

SHADOWS FALL will film a video for "Redemption" shortly with director Zach Merck (ATREYU, CONVERGE). The group recently wrapped up the mixing process with Zeuss (HATEBREED, UNEARTH). Nick Raskulinecz (FOO FIGHTERS, VELVET REVOLVER) produced the disc in Los Angeles at Dave Grohl's Studio 606.

"Threads of Life" track listing:

01. Redemption
02. Burning The Live
03. Stormwinds
04. Failure Of The Devout
05. Venomous
06. Another Lost Hero
07. Final Call
08. Dread Uprising
09. The Great Collapse
10. Just Another Nightmare
11. Forevermore

SHADOWS FALL will team up with STONE SOUR and LACUNA COIL for the latest installment of the Jägermeister Music Tour, which is set to kick off March 23 in St. Paul, Minnesota.

I look forward to the day I can see Lacuna Coil headline a tour in the U.S. instead of being an opening act for bands I could care less about. :rolleyes:

~Brian~

Lacuna and Shadows are co-headlining some off dates from that Jager tour and Lacuna are headlining in NC. I'll be at that show but mainly for Shadows, but I like Lacuna pretty good as well.

I am upset about having to miss a great tour like THE HAUNTED/D.T., just dont have the money to leave town and get to worcester, ma, from albany, ny. There is to much going on around here around the sametime of MARCH 23.

Tuesday, March 20
Revolution Hall * 7:30pm * 16+
WCDB 90.9 and WRPI 91.5 presents.....
FU MANCHU
with special guests:
Valiant Thorr * Seamless * Great Day For Up
Tickets $12 adv/$14 door on sale

Wednesday, March 21
Northern Lights * 8:15pm * 16+
CLUTCH
with special guests:
Dub Trio * Five Horse Johnson
Tickets $18 adv/$21 door on sale at all

Saturday, March 24
Northern Lights * 7pm * 16+
Channel 103.1 presents....
LAMB OF GOD
with special guests:
Trivium * Machinehead * Gojira
Tickets $24 adv/$28 door on sale at all

Northern Lights * 7:30pm * 16+
WRPI 91.5 fm presents
SHADOWS FALL
LACUNA COIL
with special guests:
The Final Sleep * Scurvy

No prob man. It is going to be at the Lincoln Theater in Raleigh. Here is a link to the site: http://www.lincolntheatre.com/

I will be at this show as well so maybe I'll see you there!

I've only been to the Lincoln one other time to see Stryper a few years ago. :) I didn't care for the venue at all, but I might make the drive again to see Lacuna headline a show.

~Brian~

I've only been to the Lincoln one other time to see Stryper a few years ago. :) I didn't care for the venue at all, but I might make the drive again to see Lacuna headline a show.

~Brian~

This will be my first trip to the Lincoln. Wanted to see Opeth/Dark Tranquillity there awhile back but I didn't have the money at the time. I'm really looking forward to both Lacuna and Shadows Fall. Listening to Karmacode right now. As for Shadows...out of all those semi-popular american metal bands or w/e it is they're labeled this week (lamb of god, killswitch) shadows fall is the only one I've really ever got into.

Oh and I should add...I do believe this is a "co-headlining" show....All I know is that Lacuna is playing last on this night. As for sets, I imagine both Lacuna and Shadows will get roughly the same amount of time but I am not 100% sure of this.

Oh and I should add...I do believe this is a "co-headlining" show....All I know is that Lacuna is playing last on this night. As for sets, I imagine both Lacuna and Shadows will get roughly the same amount of time but I am not 100% sure of this.

Yeah, I got on both the LC and the tour's websites. It can be a little confusing trying to figure out what band plays where. It looks to me like Stone Sour is headlining the Atlanta show, with LC being the opening act for the entire night.

~Brian~