Sham Stalin - New song [ Need suggestion regarding mix/master ]

Well, loudness is more of a punch to the face rather than a db reading. But this mix is fucking sweet man! Love those guitars. What did you use on 'em? :)

Well, loudness is more of a punch to the face rather than a db reading. But this mix is fucking sweet man! Love those guitars. What did you use on 'em? :)

Hey man, thanks for the comment ^^, I used Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 preamp, Amplitube 3 150w [ Metal Lead V ] model, a TS + Orange cab impulses + Marshall 4x12 cab impulses ^^, thats it.

Hey, I'm wondering if you want to collab with me in this song? It'll be awesome if you can sing in this song hehe.

If you ask about the process on guitars, I use Waves 4 bnd EQ, more cuts than raising hehe, just a few boost on 8ks, I did a hi-pass on 92hz ,and a low-pass on 12khz and clear some muds on 300hz.

Hey man, thanks for the comment ^^, I used Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 preamp, Amplitube 3 150w [ Metal Lead V ] model, a TS + Orange cab impulses + Marshall 4x12 cab impulses ^^, thats it.

Hey, I'm wondering if you want to collab with me in this song? It'll be awesome if you can sing in this song hehe.

I'm thinking about buying one of those Saffires. Are they any good?

Some ideas popped into my head right away when you mentiond collab, haha :)
As soon as I get some time to spare I'll get on it and see what I come up with!

I'm thinking about buying one of those Saffires. Are they any good?

Some ideas popped into my head right away when you mentiond collab, haha :)
As soon as I get some time to spare I'll get on it and see what I come up with!

Yeahhhh, send me a PM once you got it done :D

Hey let me know if you want me to change the arrangement of the song, to make it much more longer? or if you want to contribute some ideas/guitar solo ^^