Shame australia, shame !!

Gavin

Crikey
Apr 17, 2001
I have just returned to work after one of the biggest weekends of my life. This weekend mostly consisted of sitting in the local aussie pub ‘Major Toms’ and drinking for 3, 12 hour stints watching the footy.
Well there is no need to remind you guys if the dismal embarrassing loss in the Rugby to the poms.
Oh well at least we should be easily able to kick there ass in the league, but oh no I have never seen anything like it, the disbelief! The shock!!! Losing to the poms in the league as well is just not on.
And to make matters worse I have had to take a bagging from every pom I speak to on the phone to at work (ie about 30 a day)

Shame Australia, SHAME!!!

Thank god we've finally got a dcent national soccer team. We were robbed of a win to,we should have got a sppot kick for being pushed off the ball in the box,but noooooooo,the ref was a homo.

Originally posted by Koichi
Thank god we've finally got a dcent national soccer team. We were robbed of a win to,we should have got a sppot kick for being pushed off the ball in the box,but noooooooo,the ref was a homo.
I thought it was blatant; even though I'm not much of a soccer fan, it looked like a pretty clear penalty to me.

NP: Van Halen -- Unchained