Sharing "my" collection of DRUM SAMPLES here

Erkan

mr-walker.bandcamp
Jun 16, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
mr-walker.bandcamp.com
Howdy howdy,

I've spent hours and hours cleaning/sorting/rearranging all my files to get a nice structure and speed up my work in the "studio"/rehearsal room, and I thought I'd share one of the results from that work.

The result is: All the drum samples I've managed to gather from this forum (and a few other ones, including my own cymbal samples) in a nicely sorted fashion. There are folders for each drum kit piece like "Kick Samples", "Snare Samples" and so on, and in those folders are sub folders from whoever the samples come from, like "Behindert Kick", "Faderhead Kick" and so on. This makes it easier for me to find a kick that suits me quickly since I often keep a mental image of this forum in my head and remember like "Behindert has an awesome kick, maybe that would work in this project..." and so I just look it up and pick it out for use. I have thrown away some samples that I have considered ridiculously bad or just as something I'm probably never going to use. I have also sliced up all multi samples that I had lying around, including the Thrice kick that was posted. I couldn't slice the Thrice snare though... too much hihat on the snare hits, it just sounded retarded when used in a sampler/trigger.

Anyway, here you go. About 500 MB rar file, containing lots and lots of samples but you probably already have most/all of them. The only advantage this pack has is the "nice" structure (well, at least it works for me). If you feel you don't have that many samples, then this pack will be great for you :)

EDIT: 2021-04-02 10:11
Download here!
Or here!
Or if that fails, you can try here.

Last edited:
Alright the download is up, anyone who feels like they need some samples... feel free to download. If anyone has any problem with me sharing any of the files in the pack, PM me... as far as I know, nothing in there is commercial but you never know.

Awesomeness. You must be psychic because I was just thinking last night, "Shit, I need something to hold me over before I spring for the new Slate drums." Good looks man.