SHARON OSBOURNE: OZZY 'Can't Wait To Get The Okay From The Doctor' To Return To The Road

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
On Thursday's (October 10) episode of her daytime talk show "The Talk", Sharon Osbourne addressed husband Ozzy's recent video message to fans announcing the latest cancelation of his European tour dates due to health issues. "How cute is he?" Sharon said (see video below). "He does [look good]. We were watching something the other day of a band that was on the road. It was a documentary — I don't even know who the band was — and it showed them all traveling on the tour bus. And he said, 'Turn it off. I can't watch it.' He had tears in his eyes, and he's, like, 'I miss my life so much.' And he just can't wait to get the okay from the doctor to let him go. He just wants to go out and fly. That's what he does." Ozzy's most recent European tour postponement marks the second time the BLACK SABBATH singer has done so following a series of health issues. Ozzy initially scrapped his entire 2019 schedule earlier this year, as he recovered from surgery to repair an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The European leg of his "No More Tours 2" trek was then rescheduled for January through March 2020, with the North American dates set to follow in May 2020. Ozzy posted a video on his social media accounts on Wednesday (October 9) in which he announced the postponement of the 2020 European tour and addressed his health status. According to Live Nation Sweden, the new European tour dates will now take place "in the first half of 2021." The American dates remain in place for now.

Continue reading...