Shawn Hill- ORIGINAL PUMP DRUMMER, PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Shawn Hill, who played with the local tribute to Aerosmith, PUMP, passed away last night. There were charity events which brought numerous tribute bands in the local scene together to help raise money to help him with medical expenses and support his needs. God bless everyone who was there to give support in his time of need. May he be in peace now

Shawn Hill passed away last night a little after 12 midnight. He just turned 39 a couple weeks ago. One of his lungs stopped working as well as one side of his heart, which stops blood flow to the brain and loss of brain activity, so the doctors had to turn off the machines. Shawn gave it a good fight, over one month of trying to get his new heart and lungs to work.

Shawn is survived by his wife Susanna, daughters, Ashley and Chrissie, and son, Joshua.

11-27-65 TO 12-13-04

Please visit http://www.aerosmithtribute.com/

I'm so sad for his family, especially his wife and children. Even though I never met him personally, it was an honor to perform at his benefit earlier this year. He had obviously touched a lot of people in a positive way during his short time here.
RIP

Here is information for those wanting to go to Shawn's memorial services, provided by Neal Shelton, Shawn's best friend:

Memorial Services for Shawn Hill will held this Friday Night 12-17-04 from 7PM to 9PM

Everyone is invited. Casual dress. Children are welcome. It is being held in the auditorium and it will be a casual event with some music and eulogy.

LDS Church

Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints

2000 West Artesia Blvd
Torrance, Ca. 90504

Between Western and Van Ness

Link to Yahoo maps for directions

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=p2fE1Op_0TqJZIbGUAdqFx4gu7GbPCiBZEM6_j5AWA--&csz=Torrance%2C+Ca.&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Thank you, Neal Shelton

sean's love for music is very inspiring for me. his fortitude and the gifts it brought will always hold a place in my mind, body, and soul.
rip