Shawn Lane is Michael Romeo's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen2289

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2006
Southern California
Ok, along with my other accusations about Symphony X, my most recently discovered is that Michael Romeo is Shawn Lane's younger brother. Shawn and Michael were friends at a younger age, seperated by five years, and they taught each other everything on guitar. But they split paths later in life, holding in this huge secret to never tell the world. Here is some proof.

Ok, both Shawn Lane and Michael Romeo have a similar guitar style. They were both born in the month of March in the 1960's. Lane 1963, Romeo 1968.

They are both heavyset white guys with long hair, who look much the same.

Shawn Lane, like a lane, or carpool lane. Carpool relates to pool, which relates to a jacuzzi. Which rhymes with Pizocookie, a famous dessert food item, at a restaurant called BJ's. Ex-President Clinton got a bj from Monica Lewinski. Clinton's wife, Hilary became Senator of New York. New York is where Michael Romeo was born, thus, directly relating Shawn Lane and Michael Romeo.

Both have used carvin guitars. In the song Sea of Lies, by Symphony X, the lyrics go " the knife carves another line around these eyes. Carve, Carvin, thats oddly similar.

That's enough proof for now, but I will give out more information as it becomes available.

fallen2289 said:
Shawn Lane, like a lane, or carpool lane. Carpool relates to pool, which relates to a jacuzzi. Which rhymes with Pizocookie, a famous dessert food item, at a restaurant called BJ's. Ex-President Clinton got a bj from Monica Lewinski. Clinton's wife, Hilary became Senator of New York. New York is where Michael Romeo was born, thus, directly relating Shawn Lane and Michael Romeo.
I haven't laughed this much in months :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!

dude, serously....

how do you think up this shit!!!!???

I am expert in the arts of Symphony X and relating two things that have absolutely nothing in common. I'll prove it,... post anything and I will relate it to Symphony X.

Anything, tires, ferris wheels, anything.. I will relate it to Symphony X.

I used to mess around with stuff like this...

Really, funny stuff. Though, I may suggest keeping it to one thread so as to prevent this from being considered spam and being deleted.

If caution is not applied, this could be another jojo tragedy. Yes, that was a tragedy.

Hang on, I will relate one at a time, first cardboard boxes.

Cardboard boxes are used for few purposes, one of them is moving. When you move, sometimes, people rent a U-haul to move stuff. U-Haul rhymes will ball, which is like a sphere. A sphere, such as the earth. The earth's creation is debated over, whether it started from devine design or evolution. Evolution is a Symphony X song, which is related to Symphony X.

Cap'n Crunch wears a hat because he is most likely bald, because he is a pirate. Pirate, Pirates of the Caribean, a famous movie, and ride at Disneyland. In the movie, jack Sparrow is the main character. A sparrow is a common bird. Another type of bird is a bald eagle, which symbolizes America as a country. America was founded from the 13 colonies. One of these colonies being Pennsylvania, which was home of the Quakers, a religious group. Quakers, Quaker Oats cereal, the same people that make Cap'n Crunch. The Quakers were a people against violence. They were hated and persecuted throughout the land. Just as Jesus was hated by many when he first began teaching. Jesus was also non-violent. He had 12 disciples. Exactly at 12 minutes in the song Divine Wings of Tragedy, Russell sings, the word "war", which is an antonym of Jesus's non-violent beliefs. Relating Symphony X to captain crunch's hat.

I will relate Symphony X to smashmout.

Smashmout, the singer is Steve Harwell. The word well is in his name. When I think of a well, I think of children falling down a well, which happens a lot. Two children that symbolize troublesome children include Jack and Jill, who went up a hill to get water from a well. Jack relates to Jack in the Box, a fast food place. You can get two tacos there for $1. Tacos are symbolistic to mexican food. Mexico has the Gulf of Mexico, a large water mass, next to their country. A large water mass, includes the world's oceans. One of the world's ocean's is the Indian ocean. Britain dominated India through their ports, during the early 1900's. Ports, Natalie Portman, who was in the movie V for Vendetta.

V for Vendetta, which has everything to do with Symphony X. Just read my other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.