Shawn Lane is Michael Romeo's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoroastrianism, their primary beliefs are in Ahura Mazda. Mazda, the car company. Cars, a primary mode of transportation. Before cars, horse carriages were used. A horse is a type of mammal. Another type of mammal is a whale. Wales, not whales, is located in the United Kingdom. A United Kingdom, or king, like king Arthur. King Arthur had knights under his service, such as Knights of the Templar. Which happens to be the subject of the Accolade. Relating Zoroastrianism to Symphony X.

First off, I will never run out of stuff, because there are 6 Symphony X albums, with over 6 hours of material to use, and I can relate anything to anything. The truth is I can only do this for so long before I have to go, because I can't spend my whole life at a Symphony X forum. So, I will do scientology, then you should hold your responses, because I will not do anymore immediately. I will do more in the future as time becomes available.

Scientology, Tom Cruise is a premiere member and promoter of the religion/science. Cruise, like on a ship. A ship has a part named a mast, which supports the sails. In Greek, ancient, days, they did not have motors, so they used sails for journeys. One of the more famous journeys was the Odyssey, traveled by Odysseus. He traveled to fight the Trojans. Trojan is a famous condom company. Condoms are called rubbers, or Jimmy hat's. A hat, like what captain crunch wears, is used to protect sunlight from your eyes. Without a hat, you could burn. Burining sand was a way to make glass as a material. There is a Symphony X song called Through the Looking Glass.

That relates scientology to Symphony X.

instruments. symphony X all use instruments. instruments relate to music. music is a form of sound. sound is the things you here through your ears. they all have ears. Genious!:lol:

I could do it in lesser steps, but it doesnt have the same impact. Its funnier when you go through totally random subjects. Me and my friend do this crap all the time. Most of my relatings of one subject to another have to do with history and me being a Symphony X scholar.

not that its not funny, but just about anyone could do this, its so damn random. it reminds me of a camping trip me and my friend went of when we were prolly 12 or something and we would make up random stories but switching back and forth each adding one or two sentences at a time.

A friend and I did this sorta thing once with the topic of sex. People say that guys think of sex once every 10 seconds, and it's not hard when absolutely EVERYTHING is related to sex. haha. Trees was a good topic. Trees have leaves, leaves blow in the wind, chicks blow during sex. :lol:

Eternal Dragon said:
Trees have leaves, leaves blow in the wind, chicks blow during sex. :lol:

In Finnish wind can also be the first name of a woman (which translates Tuuli.) So it's confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.