Sheet Music For Silhouette?

Odyssey316

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2005
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has the sheet music for Silhouette? I've been trying desperately to find it online, but I cant seem to locate it anywhere. Thanks

It's not that hard to pick up, at least the gist of it, by ear...if you've been playing the piano for any length of time. The thing that annoys me about that song is it almost seems like an attempt at complex piano sounds, when it reality it's really very simplistic. I could just be a idiotic elitist (and I bet some will say I am.) but that's just my opinion.

Lightbulbsun said:
It's not that hard to pick up, at least the gist of it, by ear...if you've been playing the piano for any length of time. The thing that annoys me about that song is it almost seems like an attempt at complex piano sounds, when it reality it's really very simplistic. I could just be a idiotic elitist (and I bet some will say I am.) but that's just my opinion.

No, you're right. I learned the first half or so by ear. The first part is just arpeggiated minor 9 chords played semi-melodically. The next part is fast acsending arpeggios Gm / Cm / BbM ad infinitum. I'll figure out the rest eventually.

there is sheet music for silhouette.
quite a year ago i looked for it, and after a long search i found it.

however, its not on my computer anymore, but on the computer of my girlfriend...

anybody, who wants to have the files, contact me!

Hey everyone.

I found the complete sheet music today on a YouTube video. Here's the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate, but I've been searching for ages - and that's the only complete sheet music I have found.

Good luck on finding some for free.

Cool, thanks, I've been looking for something that can play GP files for free, some songs have only been tabbed on GP.
Silhouette is awesome too, I was looking for it ages ago, now if olny I could play the piano, guess I could try it on the guitar, but I'm still not very good :(

I bet the "mmmopeth"-sisters or someone else on Youtube has it written down.
Other than that, I told a friend of mine to learn it. and he does everything by ear. took him one day to learn the entire Right Now - Van Halen :OOO!1