Sheffield City Hall - Where are your seats?

I admit to being a little confused this morning, after ordering the tickets. I looked at the seating plan (see link)

http://www.spinsheffield.com/getpdf.php?id=8

It says clearly the stall rows start with rows AA then BB then rows A, B, C etc this means that there are still 200 plus seats in front of row F.

I see three possible scenarios –

1. Those seats in front are reserved for family, friends, TV staff etc.

2. They are going to take some seats out to have some sort of stage walkway, or bring the main stage further forward?

3. The seats in front of row F will go on main sale tomorrow!! If that is the case I will be F**KING PI**ED OFF!!:err: :puke:

Apart from some confusion with the seats, I'm really looking foward to it.:headbang:

There you go!! I knew something was wrong right from the start. It's a fucking shame!! Saxon are a shit-hot band and I love their music, and will always be a fan. The business side of the band sucks!! I don't want to moan as some of you have already said we should be pleased with the head up from Thomas, now getting info etc, but look!! It's bullshit, as Saxon747rock said!! Come on you lot ain't you pissed off!!

My third scenario was spot on, but i'll tell you something I'll be pleased to be with the rest of you from row F back!! I'll enjoy the hard-core atmosphere. Saxon have been unfortunate with management over the years and i am sure would be up with 'Maiden' in stature if only they had decent management!!

Lionheart password nobody asked for = BULLSHIT!!

Dedicated Saxon-fan hotline No ( Same as normal box office No) = BULLSHIT!!

24 HRS before main sale buying window = BULLSHIT!!

So there!! I am a moaning, ungratful, tosser!! But don't I have a right to be, don't I???????????

There you go!! I knew something was wrong right from the start. It's a fucking shame!! Saxon are a shit-hot band and I love their music, and will always be a fan. The business side of the band sucks!! I don't want to moan as some of you have already said we should be pleased with the head up from Thomas, now getting info etc, but look!! It's bullshit, as Saxon747rock said!! Come on you lot ain't you pissed off!!

My third scenario was spot on, but i'll tell you something I'll be pleased to be with the rest of you from row F back!! I'll enjoy the hard-core atmosphere. Saxon have been unfortunate with management over the years and i am sure would be up with 'Maiden' in stature if only they had decent management!!

Lionheart password nobody asked for = BULLSHIT!!

Dedicated Saxon-fan hotline No ( Same as normal box office No) = BULLSHIT!!

24 HRS before main sale buying window = BULLSHIT!!

So there!! I am a moaning, ungratful, tosser!! But don't I have a right to be, don't I???????????

Yeah you do mate. I don't think you said anything that wasn't justified. Let's get this straight, it isn't Biff or the band that have done this, but the management. OK, so Thomas gave us the heads up, but it counted for absolutely nothing. Someone screwed up big time. The only good thing was that it got a lot of people from this board on the phone at 9am on the Thursday, and we are now all in row F. So like Saxonized said, it is a lot of the hardcore fans together, and you can't get any better than that in my book. :headbang:

The fuck up probably had nowt to do with Saxon management either. It sounds like Sheff city hall ticket allocation arrangements and their ticket sales staff being wrongly informed is the cause.

Regards

Browneye

The fuck up probably had nowt to do with Saxon management either. It sounds like Sheff city hall ticket allocation arrangements and their ticket sales staff being wrongly informed is the cause.

I'm with Browneye on this one I think Sheffield City Hall / Hallam arena got it wrong :mad:

But hey as said earlier most of us are all in the same row, from 6-7 rows back the Eagle will look soooo much more impressive and lets face it we will still enjoy ourselves ! :heh: