Sherlock Holmes...Jeremy BRett

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
Jeremy Brett is the best Sherlock Holmes ever....if you disagree you're an idiot and shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere on the web!

Just watched all the good old SH episodes/movies again (those 41 from '84-94)....for the 5th time (yeah, it's perfect to watch while you're editing drums...and since I'm editing a lot ;) ).....

anyway....these are so good and there couldn't be a better actor for the role of Holmes than Jeremy Brett.

if you haven't watched them I'd highly recommend to do so

And by extension, while I know the recent Sherlock Holmes film is meant to be based on the comic book series that apparently existed (unbeknownst to me :loco: ), since the only ones I've ever seen are the amazing (and faithful to the books) Jeremy Brett ones, I must admit I died a little inside seeing Holmes like fighting shirtless fisticuff-style, tied up in bed, etc. in the trailers :erk:

I really like Peter Wilton Cushing as SH, I actually never really watched the ones with Jeremy Brett,
just by the way with my brother when I was younger, so I am more reminded of Peter Cushing
when I think of SH actor, but at the same time I am reminded of

897f7d15-3c0a-47db-9fe2-61932eb2798b_villains_grand_moff_tarkin.jpg

the Grand Moff Tarkin ...

To get back on the Sherlock Holmes thing-seems like I should watch the Jermey Brett ones again.