Pico Rivera CA
What shirts do you all plan to buy?
What shirts do you plan on taking?

This is my list:

Limited Edition: Beyond the Bridge Progpower T-Shirt
KingCrow Shirt (if they have one:cry:)
ProgPower green shirt
Symphony X Shirt

I'm sure ill see some others at the show and buy them too.

I'll be taking these:

Last years Prog power shirt for the airplane ride
LEprous bilateral shirt
Haken "Heineken logo"
Voyager North American tour shirt

Definitely getting the fest shirt, already preordered. Anything else depends on cash, which is tight this year.

Will bring several past PPUSA shirts. Want to wear one on Wednesday, another on Thursday, and one for the BBQ Fest on Saturday (maybe this year's, will likely change into something else afterwards for PP). Probably my Chicago Maiden shirt from this year's tour for Friday.

I plan on buying a festival shirt and anything else that seems especially cool. I'm bringing my Focus, Transcendence, The God Thing, and The Dark Discovery shirts.

Keeping an eye out for Psychotic Waltz shirt. I got one last year, but it turned out to be too small for me. =[ Stupid.

Fates Warning shirts are always on my 'to buy' list. Same for Shadow Gallery.

Not sure what shirts I'll be bringing. Possibly Nokturnal Mortum, Agent Steel, and... whatever else.

I thought of a weird and nerdy thing that I'm going to do with the shirts I wear this year. I own A LOT of metal shirts, and of course most of them are all black.

So I'm bringing four of my favorite non-black shirts to wear. I think it'll be my yellow Toxic Holocaust, red Zemial, cream colored The Devil's Blood, and my Vader Revelations allover shirt.

As for shirts I'll buy: definitely buying a Manilla Road and an Ahab shirt from Ned, and a Serenity shirt since they're confirmed to have one. If Primordial has some cool shit, I'll buy from them. And I'll get Mystic Prophecy if the design is cool (and if they bring merch). Others would likely come from Ned, if he has some other surprises.

ProgPower shirts both Wed and Thursday night to spread the message. Probably Voyager and Haken for Fri and Sat.

I'm getting the PP shirt and hope to pick up the BtB shirt, a Kingcrow shirt, and (fingers crossed) Redemption Origins or Snowfall shirt.

Just packed the suitcase with....
Jon Oliva's pain tshirt
Black Crowes Remedy tshirt
ProgPower 2003 & 2010
Laaz Rockit Know Your Enemy

the wife has ...
After Forever
Blind Guardian
CircleIICircle
Overkill
Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!

Usually, I just buy the fest shirt, since I have plenty of shirts.

Not sure all the shirts I'll be bringing, but I will be bringing the Rush shirt I got last weekend.

I don't buy many metal t-shirts anymore. I have so many that don't get worn often already. I used to just pick my favorite few shirts for PP, but realized I kept bringing the same shirts each year. Trying to slightly mix it up this year as I've tried to do the last few years.

Here is what I packed. Still not sure which of these I'll wear.
Iron Maiden (maybe for Friday)
Dio - Angry Machines (wish my older Dio shirts didn't fall apart)
Rush - Counterparts (I usually bring a Rush shirt, but don't think I've brought this one before)
Jag Panzer - Age Of Mastery (haven't worn this one in a while)
Opeth - Blackwater Park (think I wore it last year, but usually bring a newer Opeth shirt)

Guy

you will see me wearing my 1990 Danger Danger tour shirt
,Metalium AS One shirt
and Kotipelto Serenity shirt
as far as buying I only want a Pretty Maids,and a Progpower shirt

What shirts do you all plan to buy?
None. I was hoping to get a ProgPower propellor beanie hat, but those haven't come in stock yet.

What shirts do you plan on taking?
I'll be representing (therefore, wearing) my Dr. Pepper shirt(s).... mostly because the odds of running into someone else wearing one at PP will be slim to none. I will say, if anyone asks me "Hey, they aren't playing here tonight!", I will drown their sorrows in a crappy Pepsi product. :)

Will probably only get the PPXIII shirt (preordered), unless I see something I just can't pass by.

As far as what I'm bringing, this is quite the ProgPower ritual for me, as I like to have choices when I'm there, and I like to change things up a lot.........

3 - Sym X shirts (tie dye, long sleeve, purple polo)
1 - PP2.0 tee (to show I'm an old vet)
1 - Rush-Clockwork Angels red tee ('cause I just saw them with my 22 year-old son on Sunday, and I HAVE to have at leaast one Rush shirt, high five to The DigitalMan, Guy)
1 - Shadow Gallery-Tyranny
2 - Spock's Beard - (The Light, X)
1 - South Austin Music black long sleeve (for those chilly nights/mornings in the courtyard, (in memory of my late bud Jim B.))
1 - Snoopy/Joe Cool white tee, just because
1 - Brown Pillsbury Doughboy shirt (because it was a gift from a good friend a decade or so ago, and now it's tradition)
1 - Natural Red Rock died shirt from Sedona, Arizona, where I hope to retire someday (and because it has Snoopy Rock on it)

And a couple others I can't remember right now.........safe to say I have plenty of shirts to wear. I hope I have enough room for pants........

Anyway, if you see any of the above mentioned shirts, feel free to stop and say Hi. It's just me...........Kez

I'll be taking:

Threshold - "Shirt Reckoning"
Riverside - "Conceiving Shirt"
Beyond Twilight - "The Devil's Shirt of Fame"

To wear:
Soilwork - Eternal Swedish Melodic Mayhem
Last year's PPUSA shirt
and I haven't gone through the bottom drawer to find the other two I need.

Buying:
Andromeda
Seventh Wonder
Solution .45
PPUSA
Serenity
Anything else I can't think of right now that strikes my fancy.

Also it's good to know I'm not the only one who does this, lol. I always get shit from my wife for picking my shirts carefully for shows.

okay so I did laundry today so all my shirts are clean so I figured I'd pick out some stuff to wear. I'm bringing:

Goonies Forever shirt
Atari shirt
No I will not fix your computer shirt