shirt list for prog power this week.

whatever you're wearing, be sure to stop by the festival shirt table and get this year's awesome tshirt!
visit Jen, Su, Tracie, Dawn, or Scott for the hook-up!
*tshirt crew

Buying:
* PPUSA XIII
* Kamelot (depending on prices)
* Looking for Riverside
* Looking for Amaranthe
* Looking for Porcupine Tree

Wearing:
* Pagan's Mind 2009 N.A. tour
* Pyramaze logo
* Y&T The beasts re-released
* Voyager "The Meaning of I"
* Seventh Wonder (Thursday night, supporting Tommy K)

To wear I am only bringing my Vangough shirt in terms of band shirts. Others are a mix of geeky shirts and W00t shirts.

To buy. Serenity, Seventh Wonder, Amaranthe & Riverside (if there are any there) and the new Kamelot shirt looked great too depending on funds.

None. I was hoping to get a ProgPower propellor beanie hat, but those haven't come in stock yet.

I'll be representing (therefore, wearing) my Dr. Pepper shirt(s).... mostly because the odds of running into someone else wearing one at PP will be slim to none. I will say, if anyone asks me "Hey, they aren't playing here tonight!", I will drown their sorrows in a crappy Pepsi product. :)

You win the internet
Best Post Ever

I doubt any vendor at ProgPower this year will be selling Shadow Gallery t-shirts. I suggest buying one off of their website. They have multiple designs there: www.shadowgallery.com

I can't buy from there. I tried registering once, and they never sent me the activation e-mail. Because their site sucks, there's no option to contact the webmaster or anything. So I'm screwed.