Shirt's Available at the Concert's?

haha if anyone went to the show already plz let me know what sorta hoodies/shirts etc they got for the concert for opeth and moonspell :D that way i can prepare my money.

I paid $35 Canadian for mine at Calgary :O ...just a t-shirt...it has the opeth symbol (name) in red on the front and a white "O" on the back with all the tour dates listed in red.

Mofoism said:
I paid $35 Canadian for mine at Calgary :O ...just a t-shirt...it has the opeth symbol (name) in red on the front and a white "O" on the back with all the tour dates listed in red.
that's definitely what i was looking! kick ass shirt, hopefully i will buy one.. :p

hey guys do you know if it's possible to buy shirts after the show? do they still sell it? or do they ever run out of shirts?

There were still some for sale after the show in Calgary but you'd have to get them before they start signing autographs. :) ...Oh yeah by the way, that last post by Mofoism was actually me...i was using his computer and didn't notice he was signed in instead of me :p

atrocity said:
hey guys do you know if it's possible to buy shirts after the show? do they still sell it? or do they ever run out of shirts?

I generally ask at the merch counter as I walk in. If you have a particular shirt in mind and you're buying anything other than XL, I'd go ahead and get it first though, because those are the ones likely to run out first. Most bands print way more XL's than anything else, and only sell a certain amount of the other sizes at each show to make sure they don't run out completely by the end of the tour. I don't know if that's how Opeth's works, but it's been my experience in the vast majority of shows I've attended.

most shows that i've gone to, the headlining band usually sells all of their better looking merchandise, at the end of the show usually just the opening bands have stuff left
from my personal experiences

don't worry guys...
Usually after concerts, these shirts WILL BE REPRINTED :) but you just can't get it untill like 4 weeks after the whole tour is over. www.jsrdirect.com, www.fearshop.com, www.genxgear.com they always get the left over shirts OR reprinted shirts of the EXACT ones that were sold in concert. Even more THEY OFFER A CHEAPER PRICE! for example if you live in the states usually a T-shirt is $25, Long sleeve is $30, and hoodie $40 during the concert. BUT these sites offer them about $16.99 for a shirt each, $19.99 for long sleeve, and $29.99 for hoodies..and shipping is merely $6.00 or less depends on which site you order from. Therefore, if you missed the chance to get a specific shirt during the concert or are unwilling to pay the concert price just order later when they're available. You just gotta wait...
An example would be the dimmu/cob/hypocrisy/nevermore concert, after 3-4 weeks the whole tour was over. www.jsrdirect.com and fearshop all started to have the SAME shirts that were available during the concert.

don't listen to him guys, buy the shirts from the shows if you can, no matter how much is it, just support the band.

and if you CANT buy the shirt for any reason, he's right, usually they sell them on the websites after the show's over..