Shirt's Available at the Concert's?

white shoe said:
Buy the shirt before the show they're gonna sell out especially the ones with the tour in the back.
Yeah, that happened to me once at a concert and I ended up with an XL when I needed a small, but who cares.

Master_Debater said:
Did you know buying a T-shirt supports a band more than buying the CD?

I think I'm gonna beed to bring some more money, to be safe, if some shirts are $40!

They're not that expensive I paid for my Tour shirt (short sleeve) $35CAN and I was glad to support the band. But what was cool they even had Opeth thongs for sale haha.

they did have XXL t-shirts...but they costed more :erk: i think they were $40 or $45 instead of $35 ...yeah i know that sucks...

Whatever you guys do, don't be like I was and lose everything over the years. Save your shirts and ticket stubs. I was at my friend's brother's house and he had all of these concert shirts from the 80s to today hanging on the wall in the garage. And he had a photo album of all his ticket stubs (hundreds). Such a cool idea!

Damn, I lost my old 3/4-length sleeve Iron Maiden shirts (Piece of Mind, Powerslave tours). Judas Priest, Venom, Slayer, Exodus, Rainbow, Scorpions...sigh...

Wow, in the tons of concerts I've been to, it's been very rare that a shirt has sold out by the end.....I always get my merch after the show so that I don't have to hold it/get it all sweaty and dirty throughout the evening.......I can't speak for Opeth specifically though, 'cause the only time they came here was on the Deliverance tour, and all the merch sucked at that time, so I didn't bother buying anything.....but there were hardly 150 people at that show, and I've been to gigs with 2600+ people and the shirts still didn't sell out.

lucifer1126 said:
don't worry guys...
Usually after concerts, these shirts WILL BE REPRINTED :) but you just can't get it untill like 4 weeks after the whole tour is over. www.jsrdirect.com, www.fearshop.com, www.genxgear.com they always get the left over shirts OR reprinted shirts of the EXACT ones that were sold in concert. Even more THEY OFFER A CHEAPER PRICE! for example if you live in the states usually a T-shirt is $25, Long sleeve is $30, and hoodie $40 during the concert. BUT these sites offer them about $16.99 for a shirt each, $19.99 for long sleeve, and $29.99 for hoodies..and shipping is merely $6.00 or less depends on which site you order from. Therefore, if you missed the chance to get a specific shirt during the concert or are unwilling to pay the concert price just order later when they're available. You just gotta wait...
An example would be the dimmu/cob/hypocrisy/nevermore concert, after 3-4 weeks the whole tour was over. www.jsrdirect.com and fearshop all started to have the SAME shirts that were available during the concert.

How long does it usually take jsrdirect to get your shirts to you?

Opeth17 said:
How long does it usually take jsrdirect to get your shirts to you?

Sadly, jsrdirect does take a long ass time to ship. I personally don't order much from them unless its totally necessary cuz of the price. However, they do offer an Fedex price which is adding another $6.95 to your shipping and shirt cost and they'll process your order in one day and ship via fedex 2nd day and you'll get it within 3-4 days. If you want your shirts badly and are impatient, just get it from the concert. OR if you're looking for an already printed shirt that are on jsrdirect.com such as the deliverance one or like a hoodie or something i can ask the www.genxgear.com girl on ebay because she usually sells the same thing but gotta ask and see if she got any of the shirt u want. I live 15 minutes from her so i just go to her house and pick up the shirt. Anyways, if you get it from genxgear, u'll get it within 1 week cuz she ships the next day or 2. Fearshop...u gotta ask before hand if they they have it IN-STOCK. If not you'll probably wait like 1-2 weeks or more like jsr for your shirt. All i can guarantee is that JSRDIRECT will never be out of stock of anything. while the other options do but has faster service.