Shirts question

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi all - I know Glenn hasn't had a chance to address this - and probably will right after I post this, but does anyone know if there were any PP shirts left over? I wanted to pick one up for Kevin - who is serving in Iraq and couldn't be there - but the freaking ATM ate my card and I was denied access to cash for the saturday event.

Anybody buy one on saturday and maybe notice how many might have been left?

Cheers,
Jeff

They were all soldout by end of Friday (not sure when.. but fast. He could have sold another 50-100 shirts I think).

Hi all - I know Glenn hasn't had a chance to address this - and probably will right after I post this, but does anyone know if there were any PP shirts left over? I wanted to pick one up for Kevin - who is serving in Iraq and couldn't be there - but the freaking ATM ate my card and I was denied access to cash for the saturday event.

Anybody buy one on saturday and maybe notice how many might have been left?

Cheers,
Jeff

They sold out on Friday... quickly. I'd bet a dollar Glenn has a couple stashed away somewhere though. E-mail him.

If he has any small or medium ones stashed away, I'll gladly give up my large. Otherwise I may be modifying the shirt.