Shit band is shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are an adult (18+) and you have sex with a child (17-) with consent or not, then yes, you are legally a pedophile... There have been several people arrested for those reasons, it's not right but it's the law...

By definition a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. I am not attracted to pre-pubescent children therefore I am not a pedophile.

And laws in Ontario, Canada (where these events mainly occured) would have allowed for it to occur. The age of consent there is 16 years of age, provided that there is no exploitation going on and that the elder is not in a position of authority over the individual.

And the same is basically true for my home state.

I participated in no illegal activities. Also for the record, HI MILEY I <3 U :zombie:

But if the difference in age is two years or less, OR you have significant reason to have believed that the difference in age was two years or less, your case is 'defensible in court'.

In my case she is only a year younger than me, so me being a pedophile just doesn't hold up.

all i'm hearing is 'wahh wahh i tried to troll NeO but ended up getting busted for raping kids'
get owned more, idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.