shit!

The Zone is CHEATING!! They are rigging it!
I noticed their site slows way down... then suddenly Soil goes up 1%!

RAGAMUFFIN's idea helps!!
Vote for Anthrax, press page down on your keyboard, then vote for 2 or 3 of the bands at the bottom and click VOTE.
This trick does help, I'm almost positive!!

ThraxDude said:
The Zone is CHEATING!! They are rigging it!
I noticed their site slows way down... then suddenly Soil goes up 1%!

Vote for Anthrax, press page down on your keyboard, then vote for 2 or 3 of the bands at the bottom and click VOTE.
Okay, now I am positive that this trick works!
Tesla and Sloth were both at the bottom, I've been voting for Anthrax, Tesla, and Sloth.
Doing this will take % away from Soil, and also move Anthrax up!!!
:hotjump:

ThraxDude said:
Okay, now I am positive that this trick works!
Tesla and Sloth were both at the bottom, I've been voting for Anthrax, Tesla, and Sloth.
Doing this will take % away from Soil, and also move Anthrax up!!!
:hotjump:
why are you positive? doesn't it diminish the effect of your Anthrax vote? Not saying you're wrong. My ass doesn't have the capacity to think this through. wouldn't it be easier and faster to vote fro Dream Theatre and the 4th place band. They're no threat to us.

jdelpi said:
why are you positive? doesn't it diminish the effect of your Anthrax vote? Not saying you're wrong. My ass doesn't have the capacity to think this through. wouldn't it be easier and faster to vote fro Dream Theatre and the 4th place band. They're no threat to us.
Okay, I'm not 100% positive, but I think, as long as you vote for ANTHRAX everytime, it makes them go up...
I need to ask some math genius about it...

I AM positive that The Zone is rigging it!! Fuckers.
How come Soil seems to get 100's of votes for about 10 seconds, then nothing...?

Look at it this way,
Either hundreds of Soil fans are sitting at their computer just reloading The Zone top 20 page over and over waiting for Anthrax to catch up...
And then, when it's tied, they all vote at the exact same time.

OR........
The Zone is FUCKING ANTHRAX IN THE ASS!!!!

FUCK THE ZONE!! But keep fucking voting!!!!!
:( :(

ThraxDude said:
Okay, I'm not 100% positive, but I think, as long as you vote for ANTHRAX everytime, it makes them go up...
I need to ask some math genius about it...
I did a quick example on paper and it shows the gap between #1 and #2 to be the same regardless of if you vote for others, so I think it's a waste of time. we'll figure this out for sure later. Could be off due to rounding....

jdelpi said:
I did a quick example on paper and it shows the gap between #1 and #2 to be the same regardless of if you vote for others, so I think it's a waste of time. we'll figure this out for sure later. Could be off due to rounding....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, dude. I've been voting for Anthrax only for a while...

jdelpi said:
PEOPLE: make sure you check the Anthrax box then click "enter" on your keyboard. saves mucho scrolling time.
That's what I do. works good. And thinking of the population when we are voting makes sense to put all votes into Anthrax. If we vote for other bands Anthrax would get a less a lesser % of total or some other bs stats that I don't want to think about, it's Bud time. :loco:

ThraxDude said:

I'm wicked awesome :cool: