shite

The Lantern Nut said:
fucked it up. Please delete.

hah, it's good to know that you at least have a sense of humor about that whole CoB Forum bit. More of those guys could learn something from you:D

I wonder if the band know about that forum? It's amazing that people like Stun can make me want to smash my only CoB album into small pieces. They're certainly not helping the band out whatsoever. :lol:

i would guess so, it's official. as to whether or not they visit it or not would be another question though...

I want a guitar playing bunny. Or just a bunny really.

Dammit, nuclearrabbit.com is down, so my attempt to spice up this post with some humorous imagery has failed, failed I say!

Dark Chapter said:
i would guess so, it's official. as to whether or not they visit it or not would be another question though...
They do. The keyboardist (I think) recently replied to a post about how much he practiced, blah blah blah. There was this guy in the same thread who claimed to play ALL CoB albums straight through every evening (on guitar, I believe.) Say what you will about them fanboys, but at least they're dedicated...

I need some whistlin' tabs, I'm not sure how pursed my lips should be for the guitar solo to One.

NAD said:
I need some whistlin' tabs, I'm not sure how pursed my lips should be for the guitar solo to One.
That's a toughie - you'll need to learn how to whistle and wah at the same time.

I just realized, add the letter 'i' and an apostrophe to this thread title and you might get a few Muslims showing up.

which will somehow be cross-referenced to include how his tab structure indicates that there is in fact no way that his teeth are like a rabbit's