The Official I AM COMPLETELY SOBER Thread ..

Yea ive been sober since tuesday. Tonight ill have some beers and vodka I suppose. I wont be getting my next green shipment in till monday unfortunately.

i like how those Stone brew have release dates like CD's :D

@Lizard ... LOL at that joke. will use it tonight ;)

NOoooo because Ij 'm drunk.

L:urch, did yo uscore tonight? You said 90% chance which still leaves s a 10% chance of going home to choke it hahahah.

One Inch Man said:
compiled.jpg

3 LITRES WTF!

Arogant Bastard Ale = the god damn shit matey.

One Inch Man said:
NOoooo because Ij 'm drunk.

L:urch, did yo uscore tonight? You said 90% chance which still leaves s a 10% chance of going home to choke it hahahah.

You know I am begining to think I could not score in a whorehouse. This chick was super cool in the beginning but once she started drinking (and she was literally begging for a drink when she got in the car) ... she did not stop and managed to get completely shit faced. Stumbled all over the place, laughed like a hiena, drove her ass from Manhattan to Brooklyn and threw her the fuck out of the car.
She was apologizing and putting her boots all over the PrimeMINIster dashboard ... now nobody does that (unless they are naked. :wave: )

"Call you Sunday" she said ... yeah, Ok ... I am tired of drinking sluts.

Will stick with my Romanian, square, boring chick ... at least she got a head on her shoulders. Am I bitter? NOooooooo ...

Man, I was so pissed ... didn't even choke it.

hahaha that sucks, she sounds like the chick in Creepshow that got eaten by a 150 year old monkey.

i was pretty trashed on sunday night on mezcal, which i can still sorta taste even today. :ill:

but right now i'm sober. whee!

i'm always sober these days, except a few nights ago when talking to Herr Moose on msn prompted me to get wasted solo in front of the comp :kickass:

good times!

god damn nad said:
hahaha that sucks, she sounds like the chick in Creepshow that got eaten by a 150 year old monkey.

Yetis don't like to be called monkeys

Dr. Zaius says its the LAW OF THE APES

dr. zaius dr. zaius
dr. zaius dr. zaius
dr. zaius dr. zaius
dr. zaius dr. zaius...

hello, my name is NAD and i am completely sober.

i've been sober for approximately 5 hours now, i shall remain in this state for at least a few more.

god damn, i wasn't even that drunk last night but i feel like SHIT today. fucking cheap beer always does that (pacifichodes).

so god damn dying.