shootings in the Rockville,MD area...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
5 people were killed in bizarre drive-by shootings in the Rockville area of MD late yesterday and early today.The victims were a 54 yr.old white male,2 hispanic ppl and 2 black ppl.Police are set around the Rockville area and other places in Md,searching for a white Azuzu van(or something like that).
What,were you expecting a full-length report from msnbc.com with specific times,locations,etc?Well,this is me giving you the info,so your not getting it.If you want that shit,go to fucking msnbc.com or something like that.Just further proof that Darkspot is not cut out to be a reporter.Hell,I was just expecting a thread like this to be up by the time I got here.But it wasn't.I know that creepindeath66 dude is from Rockville,so I wonder what's up with him and if he has any other info on the shootings.

I think it's closer to Baltimore than to Carroll County...*horrible with directions*...But all of the schools in my area are taking precautions such as cancelling all after school activities,which is why I'm here so early.I guess creepindeath just got out of school early or something.We got out at regular time because the whole thing came on the announcements at 2,whgich was a half an hour before we get out of school.Hopefully everything'll be fine by tomorrow,but,nowadays,you just don't know what one thing could lead to...

Yeah,I didn't really see what the big deal was at first.The first thing they told us was that there were 5 drive-by-shootings in D.C.So I didn't see what the big deal was;drive-by-shootings happen in D.C.(and everywhere else)every day.But there hasn't been much else said about it,so I guess that's all for now.

I live in Rockville, pretty much right in the middle of the 5 intial attacks. I rent videos right where that guy mowing his lawn was killed. And some 13 year old kid in Bowie, MD (20 minutes east of here) was shot outside his middle school this morning. So it doesn't look like this stuff is ending.

Yeah,we just heard that this morning,the announcement came on during second mod.Lot of shooting going on in Md...This shit'll never end,wil it?Really scary when you think about what it all could culminate in...like the end of the world,or just a need for that thing that people call "divine intervention" or a "higher power."

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Yeah,but I haven't heard much of anything on the news about it recently.Not since the day after all of it happened.

You should come farther south. I can't get away from it. Its all over our local news, all the time. Saddam who??