short mixing tests (pod xt + mf again)

sounds good , quad? what model, cab and mic is that ?

I noticed that on the second clip there is the same "string " noise that i have on my xt , it happens at 0:13-0:14 , for some reason that type of noises are way lower on the x3 or pod farm .

well, its the big bottom modell, without screamer stomp, line6 412 cab, on axis
post processing on guitar, SSL eq, BBE sonic maximizer and SSL comp as I remember correctly
on the master there are stuffs like SSL eq, SSL comp, Elephant limiter.

Pxz, yeah I couldn't get rid of that noise, annoyes the hell outta me :)

Nice improvement on the guitar tone dude, even though it's still the pod! Really liking it! Sounds natural.

It would be really cool to see you mix dude, here's a cool program http://camstudio.org It's very easy to record your desktop with it, would you consider doing that? It would be awesome! Make a mixing video for us sneapers!

What tuning is the first clip in btw?

thx! It wasn't hard to improve from shit, its eazy!:) btw these needs ton of fixes, especially the snare and some low freq in my opinion.

I tried the screen recorder, I would gladly make a video, but it will be funny, because I m just an experimenting beginner - with this pod asio, the program cannot record voice, probably some bugs, my windows is 90% dead. I ll go for another try after an urgent win7 installition!

thx! It wasn't hard to improve from shit, its eazy!:) btw these needs ton of fixes, especially the snare and some low freq in my opinion.

I tried the screen recorder, I would gladly make a video, but it will be funny, because I m just an experimenting beginner - with this pod asio, the program cannot record voice, probably some bugs, my windows is 90% dead. I ll go for another try after an urgent win7 installition!

That sounds awesome dude, and don't worry about the no voice thing, it would be cool to even just see the mixing!

I think they all sound good, dude! Except 2 because it's clipping pretty bad, lol.

and I agree about the snare needing some work.