Should plans be made for PP Forum members to have t-shirts made?

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
This may be a cool idea or not but most fan clubs have t-shirts for members. I know this is not a fan club but it may be cool to have PP forum shirts. Cool or not, what is your opinion.

How about lime?
5180_12_g.jpg

Though yellow would fit better for some of the cheesy stuff a lot of us listen to.

Just make sure you have the interest out there before you drop the $$$ for the shirts. I did my shirts for the Nightwish fan club Oceansouls of America, and I have a bunch that are begging to be sold.

We should go for the color background of the forum (The grey), and have a text imput box with the PP logo, and space where you can add your forum name. Just my two cents.

Work shirts from places like Cintas are relatively cheap, you get your name on a patches on the left and right chest embroidered. plus you can pick all different colors. we could do like a bowling league thing...
www.cintas.com

no i dont work there-just used them a few times...

just a thought...

Work shirts from places like Cintas are relatively cheap, you get your name on a patches on the left and right chest embroidered. plus you can pick all different colors. we could do like a bowling league thing...

Yes, we could do bowling shirts. The PP logo on the back and forum names on the front...sweet.