Should rap music be kept out of metal?

AntiiChristii

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2005
Northern England
The only rap type music I ever liked was the one song by the Beastie Boys "Fight For Your Right to Party". It was novel at the time, but then lots of bands started incorporating raps into their music and then came stuff like Limp Biskit. I think someone decided there wasn't enough Black interest in metal and they had to be brought in by including rap. Instead it just made the White fans start liking Black music and explains the fact that surprisingly many metal heads actually like shit such as 50cent.:yuk:

I dont mind, just as long as they dont expect me to buy it.

[There is too much negativity between rockers and people that like RAP music (chavs). I honestly think the bickering due to stereotyping, between them, is quite stupid really. I listen to metal, they listen to something that isnt my taste, I except that. I think people should be entitled to their opinion.

So the combining of the two could probably reduce the hatred which both parties show each other. In saying this, I dont like chavs even if they dont drink carling, do drugs and listen to Eminem at the same time.]

A: I personally think they should not mix......I like my metal with out "word to your mother" shit.....

Perhaps we dont like Chavs because they are prone to attack any men with long hair when the chavs are in a gang and the victim is alone. Whether they know it or not there is a lot of sexual envy about men who have long hair in good condition. It is plummage like peacock feathers and women instinctively are attracted to it, except for women with instinct defecit (no sex drive).

As long as people that like 'original' metal exist and play music I like, it's fine.
Everyone has the right to make whatever music they please. I'm pretty open minded regarding this point.

no dude those genres dont mix at all. chavs are way too retarded. i mean they walk around acting black when they are white. biggest fuckin poser seen. and wat is really gay is when they start talkin like they are black. most black people i kno are like average people. nit gangstas in the hood.

yes but for example, Newyork hard core dous not have rape in the music but it has elements of it, i would not call my self a fan of bands like biohazzard but they are quite cool