Showcase & Mid-week Mayhem

gorobschnitt

Nov 12, 2009
Peterborough, UK
Guys,

I'm coming from the UK, got my weekend ticket, plane ticket and hotel booked!
Anyone got any news or rumours about the showcase and mid-week shows? I cannot see a thread here and I really want to know!!

Guys,

I'm coming from the UK, got my weekend ticket, plane ticket and hotel booked!
Anyone got any news or rumours about the showcase and mid-week shows? I cannot see a thread here and I really want to know!!

Soon ... :)

We're hoping to be able to announce the first band(s) for the Midweek Mayhem within a few days.

Soon ... :)

We're hoping to be able to announce the first band(s) for the Midweek Mayhem within a few days.

Dammit Claus - now I am gonna be all amped up again in anticipation. I was perfectly content with just sending in my check for Gold Badges, that would be my PP Fest related activity for the month of January. Try to keep it out of mind until it gets closer, but noooooo - now you evil geniuses are going to have us twisting in the wind waiting for an announcement, pure evil I tell ya :):headbang:

Can't wait to see what you guys have lined up for us. Already looking at getting down to ATL the weekend before the fest now - get that first ATL hangover out of the way. Hopefully Su or someone can make sure we don't get abducted by aliens again this year - as our seeing eye human from last year may not get down there til Tuesday :)

Cheers
jeff