Showcase tickets on sale this Saturday the 10th at 10:00 am...

The Showcase is being held in the Center Stage venue, which has a 1200 person capacity.

So I would assume as many as 1200 tickets are going on sale - since there is no 'gold badge' type entry for the Showcase.

Yes and no. There are that many tickets available, but the gold badge holders still get in an hour before regular ticket holders. It has always been that way.

Hey Glenn,

I am going to the Showcase for the first time this year and am glad to see that the GB holders will get in an hour early. When will we be able to pick up our GB's on Thursday? I will be driving from Nashville sometime that afternoon and want to make sure that I am there when the GB table is open.

I am very excited about this year's Showcase. VANDEN PLAS - Again, became a fan after seeing them at PP. Freak Kitchen - Blew me away last year and can't wait to see them again. Cellador - never heard of them but like what i have heard.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Brand

Yes and no. There are that many tickets available, but the gold badge holders still get in an hour before regular ticket holders. It has always been that way.

sorry, I wasn't clear in what I meant - that there aren't any gold badge type tickets on sale for the separate showcase.

my bad.

Last year was the first time I have been able to attend what has now become the Showcase, and I got there later than early entry at any rate.

This year, folks are gonna have their asses left behind if they aren't ready to leave for the show when I am! :heh:

TOMORROW???

awwmanch7.jpg

I got a show to play tonight, and then I gotta wake up tomorrow to get the tickets? I'm gonna have to hook up a car alarm to my clock to get MY ass up!! I was expecting them to go on sale next weekend...