Showcase tickets on sale this Saturday the 10th at 10:00 am...

Got my two, and the other members of my group have snatched theirs up as well.

Well done, Shane...gonna be a hell of a show!

Rock on!

I wonder how fast the SC tix will sell out? I was planning on waiting a couple more weeks to pick mine up. How many have sold so far? BTW, Cellador and Krucible are the SC bands I really wanna see.

No doubt!!! Convenience fee my ass! I ordered mine right as they went on sale but took like 10 minutes because I forgot my TB password. So another 3 are sold!

Matt, Nicki, and I were just watching the PP video and I can't wait to see FK tear it up again!

$30 turned into $45+

S'ok ~ totally worth it getting to hang with everyone and to get to see Vanden Plas AND FK!!!!

Only thing left to do is accomodations...

Does anyone have a breakdown of how much of the ticket price goes to the venue, how much to the promoter, etc.? Does Ticketmaster get a piece of the $30? Or does all of that go to the festival?

Does anyone have a breakdown of how much of the ticket price goes to the venue, how much to the promoter, etc.? Does Ticketmaster get a piece of the $30? Or does all of that go to the festival?

The majority of the actual ticket price (not the junk fees that TM charges) goes to the promoter. BUT.....Believe it or not, TM charges the promoter a fee per ticket as well. :err:

I can't for the life of me understand HOW they get away with charging both ends against the middle....except that, when it comes to actually selling tickets and processing orders, they are good at what they do.

One huge difference, though, between TM and, say, TicketAlternative: if the event is cancelled, TM pays you back your ticket money, minus all their shitty fees....but with someone like TA, you have to go through the venue or the promoter to get your refund.

No doubt!!! Convenience fee my ass! I ordered mine right as they went on sale but took like 10 minutes because I forgot my TB password. So another 3 are sold!

Matt, Nicki, and I were just watching the PP video and I can't wait to see FK tear it up again!
I can't believe after a full day of practicing, then some recording, then watching the PP DVD, and with recording all day the next day and a 1 hour time loss that you got on the Internet and posted. :zombie: :lol: o_O