Shows in May

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Ok, so here are the two flyers finally for these shows. The people finally added our name to the Freddie's flyer. Nick and I are gonna go grab a drink at Chap's tonight around 8:30 if anyone wants to grab a ticket.

showflyer.jpg

5-19.jpg

yeah.

BTW I'm pretty sure the cops will shut down this Friday's show.

And I'm pretty sure the 19th will be a disaster.

So everyone, bring your flasks.

Ok so if anyone on here is coming along, we are trying to meet at Dave's around 5 if you guys wanna try and get a car pool together.

Well I don't know who all is going. But I think the idea was to go to Chap's after the show. Not sure who all is down for that. With any luck we will be done playing by 9, so, we're not talking about a real late appearance at the bar.

Still no word from the people in charge.

Here is the deal on our end. Dave is gonna meet us there, since he already lives halfway there.

The Pelvic Fury train is leaving the Millar's at 11:30am on Saturday morning. That's that. We are gonna get there and load up and we are leaving shortly after. I am pretty concerned about this whole thing, so I want to get there early so we can figure out what's going on. Since the people in charge have failed to produce answers, I want us to be early so we can take matters into our own hands and figure shit out.

I say after we are done playing we go to the fucking shore and get funnel cake.:headbang:

I wonder if all the bands are getting the cold shoulder, or just The Uprising and us?

So, this is what I got back today;

We have 30 minutes, not 45 like we were originally told. Which, btw, makes no fucking sense becasue we had 45 minutes to play when there was 17 bands, now there is 11 bands and out set gets cut?

There will be no equipment provided except for the PA.

The "professional sound guy" will "have the ability to mic the amps and drum kit, as well as work the PA. Well pin a rose on his fucking nose, isn't that a sound guys job?

And still NO FUCKING WORD on time slots.

30 minutes for us means 4 songs. It's ashame we spent money on this or I would just say fuck it and we could all go to the beach instead.

If and when I get word on the time slot, I'll let ya'll know, but I am just going to assume that BR was right and it's "between 2 and 4." It's like waiting around for the fucking cable guy.

it went ok. not really a good place for a show. and there was no one there except the people that we brought along and the people that jeff and br brought along.