APRIL / MAY

To my understanding on that shit, Causatum wasn't supposed to play. It was in the air, and with Nick being underage, that didn't help. Ohh well. Causatum and Circadian Rising, June 6th, Skatepark. Trasher will be on this one with 2 bands I've never heard of, just asked for a show, so they got it.

LAST MINUTE SHIT

We have been added to the Troc Balcony show THIS FRIDAY MAY 9TH. Show starts at 6:30 we go on at 7 and PME does not fuck around so WE GO ON AT 7.

This is a big one so anyone and everyone who has nothing better to do please try and make it!

Circadian, Nefarious, Sil Veth are all also playing.

yeah I just got word today that they still expect ticket sales out of us even though:

A.) We were only given two days notice

B.) We were called in to help THEM

C.) WE HAVE NO TICKETS TO SELL!

But I am still psyched to play. Lots of good bands, good venue, all that jazz.

yeah dude i saw they needed a band like 2 weeks ago...dude says yeah you need to sell 30 tix and such...and im like uh, kinda doing you a favor filling the spot. and that was 2 weeks...they JUST put you guys on and they still expect that.?! they're rediculous! we cant do it anyway Alter-nick is gonna be at, get this...PROM! LOL!! but jerry and i will be there promoting and shit rocking out! daveys afterwards should be good times :)

Last show of the month. Also will be our last show until June 28th - and that one is up in Strausberg

skateyuo.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came out last night. Sorry it ended up being such a clusterfuck!

That's it for May. We play again in Late June. June and July are going to be pretty slow. Trying to get this tour shit together. *crosses fingers*