SHOW on JULY 15th!

I THINK and I am not at all sure, but, I think;

Circadian Rising
Pelvic Fury
Causatum
Trasher

This is a good lineup mostly because the first three bands are sharing equipment. Chuck does not want to go on after Nick. Nick is playing twice. Trasher has to be the 3rd of 4th spot because I think they are going to have a big draw. Nick said that as long as he has 15 minutes to breathe between sets, he can go back to back. This is really the best one I could come up with. Any suggestions?

aw man...nick agreed to that?! well ok...um that works for me. im down with trasher being toward the end cause they should have a good following, just as long as nick is ok with back to back. i dont want him to die!!!

He said he would be ok. I don't know how else to do it. Each band, aside from Trasher, has a request of sorts. With only 4 slots it's tough!

OK. I am gonna practice with CR (bot CCR, unfortunately) tonight. Then from there I am going to retrieve Caione. Luis might be coming with me.

I will return with him tomorrow afternoon.

Wish me luck, I am tired as balls!

success

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Hopefully in the future there will be similar line ups to what we experienced tonight. I would love to play with any or all of the other three bands much more.

:headbang: