PALADINO'S SHOW SAT. JULY 15th!

008_8.jpg

Bri,

Zip all your photo's into a single folder, go to yousendit.com, upload that folder and send it to your own E-mail address. You will recieve a link that anyone can download from for a week. It's very easy.

I do that after every show and PM the link to the ladies. :headbang:

Great action shot of Sara and Aja! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Jim

"Zip all your photo's into a single folder, go to yousendit.com, upload that folder and send it to your own E-mail address. You will recieve a link that anyone can download from for a week. It's very easy." Dude, Spidey!!! You know how wacky it was for me to post these pics here!! I couldn't figure this stuff out for the life of me!!! Yo, Aja, I'll bring you guys some copies when next we meet, possibly at McMurphy's in Pasadena. (computers....yaaaarrrghh!!!)

BRIAN MAIDEN said:
Dude, Spidey!!! You know how wacky it was for me to post these pics here!! I couldn't figure this stuff out for the life of me!!! Yo, Aja, I'll bring you guys some copies when next we meet, possibly at McMurphy's in Pasadena. (computers....yaaaarrrghh!!!)

I hear you Brian. That is how I get the stuff sent so I sent it along.

Jenna and I are trying to figure out some youtube voodoostuff right now.
Huh.gif
Huh.gif
smilie_kopf.gif

You want to really brain yourself try learning home recording. :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: 1% technology and 99% black magic I swear.
smilie_kopf.gif

Jim

The ladies are GREAT.. but I got scolded by Aja at the last show cause Puckfiend and I were waiting for our time with her. She made us butt right on in on those people.. :) I felt special and not the short bus special either :)