PALADINO'S SHOW SAT. JULY 15th!

Awesome show last night!!!
Loved hearing The Wickerman, Killers,and Still Life.
Great to see the girls have a great time performing!!!
Can't wait for the next show.

Jeff Milne said:
The "new" song was performed at the Acoustic MaidenS show in Feb 2003, so it's not entirely new.

True, but only by 3 members, 2 of which are no longer in the band so I hardly count that as a band performance these days :cool:. We tried it once as a band in the early days but it didn't work out for whatever reasons. With all the requests we've been getting for this song we figured it was time to try it again and it worked out nicely and with this lineup :) . Liz, Aja and Wanda have never performed this song before so that made it extra new for us. We also only did Bring Your Daughter....one time. Don't think we'll be doing that one anytime soon though. :lol:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
We also only did Bring Your Daugter....one time. Don't think we'll be doing that one anytime soon though. :lol:

Please don't...:ill: :yuk: I remember that was high on the list of least favored Maiden songs.

It is really high on mine.

I think Sara sounded the most dead on Dave ever on the Still Life intro last night. Must be that maple neck.

Jim

Metallicat180 said:
What was the new song - someone post a setlist please!!!!!

Here's the set we did Jenna and those who are curious:

Aces
Killers
Wasted Years
Still Life
Wickerman
Transylvania
# of the Beast
Rime
Trooper
Wasting Love
Phantom
Purgatory
Hallowed
Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills

Thanks to everybody who came to the show! What a fun night and great energy to play off of! Michael Kenney was even there freshly back from England and recording with the Maiden Men! :headbang: He'll be hitting the road with them soon! He also just did some dates in Europe with Lauren Harris' band. :)

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Here's the set we did Jenna and those who are curious:

Aces
Killers
Wasted Years
Still Life
Wickerman
Transylvania
# of the Beast
Rime
Trooper
Wasting Love
Phantom
Purgatory
Hallowed
Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills

Thanks to everybody who came to the show! What a fun night and great energy to play off of! Michael Kenney was even there freshly back from England and recording with the Maiden Men! :headbang: He'll be hitting the road with them soon! He also just did some dates in Europe with Lauren Harris' band. :)

Fabulous - thanks very much!!!!

There's nothing wrong with Bring Your Daughter!! :p It was the song that got me into Maiden and gave them their only UK #1!!!! :cool: :lol:

Air Raid Siren said:
Sara killed on the intro to Still Life - veeerry tasty!

Glad it was caught on tape. :kickass: Listened back and it is just so solid. Awesome job Sara! :headbang:

It did not sound like a debut song at all. :worship:
Hopefully next time I won't get moshed and can watch the whole thing in person. :mad:

Jim

Another great show at Paladino's, yet again! Nice to finally meet each of the Maidens afterwards. And a big thanks to Aja for the hug! WHOA!! Wasn't expecting that! I'm tryin' to figure out how to post some pictures. I've got 'em in the Photobucket account, but now what? How do you transfer them to the message board? Any help please.... Thanks

BRIAN MAIDEN said:
Another great show at Paladino's, yet again! Nice to finally meet each of the Maidens afterwards. And a big thanks to Aja for the hug! WHOA!! Wasn't expecting that! I'm tryin' to figure out how to post some pictures. I've got 'em in the Photobucket account, but now what? How do you transfer them to the message board? Any help please.... Thanks

When you look at your photobucket pics you see three boxes below the pictures.

Copy the text in the lower box and just paste into your message. Done.

Jim

[That one was kinda special for several reasons - guess it brought out my inner hugger Didn't mean to freak ya out there, Bri! ] ....Oh, I was okay. I may have needed that defibillator you mentioned during the show, though. On another note, help me out some more ,Spidey. I right click on the text in the lower box. Then I hit "copy". But when I try to paste it into the message, nothing happens. Also, I don't want to send a link to the picture, I want to show the actual picture. YAAARRGGHHH!!!!

metalskull
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

See the line below all you do is have the begining and end be [IMG and MG]
I just deleted the [ on the front and the ] on the end.

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/metalskull/002_2.jpg[/IMG

You will see that in your box in photobucket

Jim

002_2.jpg

I think Aja was in a big hugging mood! I got a hug too, after I told her who I was!

Oh hey! I'm gonna be doing a double shot-kickass rockin weekend in Aug! The Maidens at McMurphy's on the 11th and the Atomic Punks at Paladino's on the 12th! I sooo cannot wait!

It was great to finally meet you, BP! I saw a lot of people at the show that I didn't expect - a friend I train with who'd never heard me sing, raveballs made an appearance and Matt, the guy who engineered the vocals and mixed the CD - so it gave me a lovely boost! And the band just sounded so good! :danceboy: