PALADINO'S SHOW SAT. JULY 15th!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com

It's time for a show at our favorite Valley hangout!
Did I mention that we're adding yet ANOTHER tune to this set? WOW! What more can you ask for ???? :loco: Hope to see lots of you there!

SATURDAY, JULY 15th
PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563
http://www.paladinosclub.com

11:30-THE IRON MAIDENS-WORLDS ONLY TRIBUTE TO IRON MAIDEN
10:30-AMENDMENT 21
9:30-LAB MONKEY
8:30-WASTING TOMORROW
COVER $12

:kickass: I'll be there.

Now Linda since I wield the camera you may want to clue me in if you want a vid clip of the new song to critique. :saint: It will take a few seconds to prepare.

Jim

Okay, once I know what the set is I can pm ya as to where in the set it will be.

That is all I need, just song #. Gotta flip the camera to video mode and frame it. Once I hit record I can't zoom in or out.

I know even if I see you before the show, you won't tell the set contents. You resisted telling me so well under interrogation at Canes.:lol: :lol:

Jim

Doodoobubbachuck said:
It's time for a show at our favorite Valley hangout!
Did I mention that we're adding yet ANOTHER tune to this set? WOW! What more can you ask for ???? :loco: Hope to see lots of you there!

SATURDAY, JULY 15th
PALADINO'S
6101 Reseda Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91335
818-342-1563
http://www.paladinosclub.com

11:30-THE IRON MAIDENS-WORLDS ONLY TRIBUTE TO IRON MAIDEN
10:30-AMENDMENT 21
9:30-LAB MONKEY
8:30-WASTING TOMORROW
COVER $12

I am going to be there Linda-I am looking forward to it!:)

I'm in for sure. Just booked the hotel to crash at afterwards.

Gonna be a near 24 hour day, getting up and packed to leave San Diego at 5:30-6:00 am to the bass clinic until 6:00 pm, the instructors concert at 8:00, then to the Maidens show. :headbang:

I'll have to eat in there someplace.:loco:

Jim

i'd go even if it weren't the only show this month. i'm trying to get an out of practice maiden lovin' bass player to go with me.
hey don't get stingy with the shows on us (please)
-love the hurt face after the last comment

skott with a k said:
i'm trying to get an out of practice maiden lovin' bass player to go with me.

Go to the Maidens on YouTube thread and have him watch the clips. Either Wanda will either inspire him or make him want to sell any gear he has left. :lol:

She does both to me. :loco: :kickass:

Jim

The show last night was fantabulous! The new song is one of my all-time favourites! I dunno if I should say what it was, so I won't just yet. Especially if someone caught it on video. One of my friends with me took a full crap-load of pictures and I will post the best of them when he gets them to me.

Thanks to the ladies for putting on a great show. I had one skeptical friend there who refuses to see Iron Maiden live anymore due to comments Bruce made at a couple of shows he attended. He said he would LOVE to see you guys anywhere, anytime he can. You put the love of the music back in him.

New song was Still Life. Got most on video till some fuggin moe started moshing and shoved me an another guy into the stage props. :yell: :mad: Got about 30 seconds of Joe and DRZ chattering and fixing stuff.

Camera kept rolling but kinda ruins the whole thing for posting but at least the band will be able to hear it for critiqing.

Got many clips and few photos. All of Aces High, Purgatory, and big sections of Rime. Sorting and any going on youtube will be in the thread.

In a mental moment I was taking the band intro Aja does and being a brainiac hit stop before Aja introduced herself.:erk: :erk:

Sara and I shared a gear geek moment watching the opening band. :lol:

Jim

Aja always marks her mic. She is quite territorial.:lol:
Paladinos005.jpg

You never know the expressions and what are behind them but doesn't it look like Liz found something icky on the fretboard? :loco:
Paladinos012.jpg

Marsh madness..
Paladinos022.jpg

I was close..
Paladinos021.jpg

Really close. So much so on the vids Aja was on the riser directly to my left so I could shoot her alone or the rest of the band.
Paladinos009.jpg

I think the ladies have mentioned the pied piper here.
Paladinos016.jpg