May 19th

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
So who would be up for a show on May 19th? There is a metal / punk fest at a bar in Bristol, PA that is going to run from 2pm to 2am. Bristol is kinda far, but, it's not like we have been doing a lot of traveling lately ;)

It is 21+ and sadly, we would have to sell tickets, but they would only be $12 bucks at the most, maybe cheaper. And we only have to sell 20 to secure a spot. So, who's in? We could organize a convoy to get some carpools going.

What you guys think? I need some input so I know if we should sign up or not. Selling tickets scarred us in the past, but, this is a much different situation and I think it's worth a shot again.

Let me know people!:kickass:

Ok I made an executive decision. We are playing at this.

So clear your calenders. ;)

I messaged the guy about getting on the bill, I'll post any info here when it comes into lite.

Ok so this is probably not gonna happen.

The guy sent me a message, same day I posted this thread - saying there was gonna be this big metal and punk show and to get back to him VIA MYSPACE MESSAGE (oh, how reliable!) ASAP to "register" the band. So I sent him a message that very same day saying we def wanted to do it, we were cool to sell the tickets, we are game 100% Then two days went by and I heard nothing. So I sent another message and he messages me back saying "You have to register first." Well laddyfuckingda I thought he initially said to register in a myspace message?! So I messaged him back and told him that his instructions were to register via myspace and I thought that's what I had done. Then he tells me I have to call. Well, don't you know he never gave out his number in the first place so how the hell do I call?! Then he coughs up his number. So I call him Friday. No answer, I leave a message. Saturday. No answer, I leave a message. I gave him a break on Easter. Today I call, he answers, and tells me the show is booked completely.

SO Unless a band cancels and he selects us to be the filler in, we are not gonna be playing. Which is a damn shame because I was really looking forward to it. And aside from all that, something tells me if a band does cancel he won't even remember about us and if he does he probably use fucking myspace to get ahold of me and I probably won't get the fucking message in the first place because myspace fucking blows. It's awesome in so many ways when it comes to promoting and shit, but, I think in terms of booking a whole fucking 12 hour long show there are more efficient methods. Shit, I could have snail mailed him and he would have gotten the message quicker.

Anyway, sorry kids, we are probably out for this one.

[/rant]

BUMP

This MAY be happening after all.

Let me just say again, this guy is extremely disorganized.

He called last night - things might work out. I talked to Nick about it and he wanted to still do it, so, I made every attempt possible (which included running all over creation last night and having to paypal this guy) to get us on the bill.

I should know with 100% sureness in the next two days.

Anyway, you guys have to come now because I almost gave myself an anurism last night trying to get this shit together while battling personal shit on top of that! So if you don't come, you can consider yourself not invited to my birthday party!

In addition to this, we are gonna be playing at home (east norriton) on May 11th. That is a fund raiser for a national magazine Tommy (yes, THE tommy) is working on that will launch in June. Also, Tommy asked if we would be interested in being the cover story for the September issue - so that should be fun! We are thinking of doing the interviews and the photo shoot in sunny Ocean City, Maryland!

Anyway guys, I will have more info on both shows soon. The May 19th festival in Bristol will be $6 for the inner circle (anyone who post here). And I promise that is just so Nick and I can break even, we're not making a profit.

Ok I am fucking beat, gonna nap before work! :erk:

Another update on this, BR / Kas's band is also going to be playing at the May 19th jaun.

Yea, we almost had a fuckin' seizure trying to pay this guy. After paypal didn't work right, we had to mail a check. Then fuckin' BR and Chuck started fighting over who was supposed to bring a fucking stamp... my god I'm losing my mind. It's funny, I'm not even worried about selling the tickets, I seem to be good at that. Everything else is fucked up though.

funny, that's the second time I got called gay today............. but this time I guess I had it coming!