Daytona

The hotel is a Marriott, believe me it has innerweb access.
Highlights

* Courtyard by Marriott Daytona Beach features the new bed by Courtyard
* You'll find crisp white sheets and fluffier pillows at this Daytona Beach Florida Hotel
* Free high-speed Internet access, work desk and chair, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
* This Daytona Beach FL Hotel features guest rooms offer sitting areas and spacious bathrooms
* Cable TV with free HBO, pay-per-view movies, in-room coffee, individual climate control

* Air conditioning
* Alarm clock
* Coffee maker/tea service
* Crib
* Individual climate control
* Internet browser/Web TV
* Iron and ironing board
* Luxury bedding - crisp linens, thicker mattresses, custom comforters, fluffier pillows
* Pillows: down/feather
* Pillows: foam
* Pull-out sofa bed
* Rollaway bed

Bathroom Amenities

* Hair dryer
* Separate tub and shower

Room Entertainment

* Cable channel: CNN
* Cable channel: ESPN
* Cable/satellite TV
* Color TV
* Movies/videos, pay-per-view
* VCR player <------ Lol

Business Amenities (may vary by room type)

* Electrical outlet: desk level
* Phone feature: voice mail

Here are all of the Amenities in our room... may vary by type of room.

Bear I believe I get in for 12 something, it is on my itinerary. By the time that I arrive by air and the 2 hour drive, or whatever it is, I will then have to check into the hotel. Why don't you post your address, or pm it to me, and I will just drive to your house when I am done.

VCR?! Someone bring Arnold movies!!

Dave, we should each pretend to be you on those calls. Like we'll just pass the phone around.

Did that thing say "Web TV?!" lolz

VCR?! Someone bring Arnold movies!!

Dave, we should each pretend to be you on those calls. Like we'll just pass the phone around.

Did that thing say "Web TV?!" lolz

Silly Vinnie this is the way of the future....

The hotel is a Marriott, believe me it has innerweb access.
Highlights

* Courtyard by Marriott Daytona Beach features the new bed by Courtyard
* You'll find crisp white sheets and fluffier pillows at this Daytona Beach Florida Hotel
* Free high-speed Internet access, work desk and chair, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
* This Daytona Beach FL Hotel features guest rooms offer sitting areas and spacious bathrooms
* Cable TV with free HBO, pay-per-view movies, in-room coffee, individual climate control

* Air conditioning
* Alarm clock
* Coffee maker/tea service
* Crib
* Individual climate control
* Internet browser/Web TV
* Iron and ironing board
* Luxury bedding - crisp linens, thicker mattresses, custom comforters, fluffier pillows
* Pillows: down/feather
* Pillows: foam
* Pull-out sofa bed
* Rollaway bed

Bathroom Amenities

* Hair dryer
* Separate tub and shower

Room Entertainment

* Cable channel: CNN
* Cable channel: ESPN
* Cable/satellite TV
* Color TV
* Movies/videos, pay-per-view
* VCR player <------ Lol

Business Amenities (may vary by room type)

* Electrical outlet: desk level
* Phone feature: voice mail

Here are all of the Amenities in our room... may vary by type of room.

Bear I believe I get in for 12 something, it is on my itinerary. By the time that I arrive by air and the 2 hour drive, or whatever it is, I will then have to check into the hotel. Why don't you post your address, or pm it to me, and I will just drive to your house when I am done.

That would be fine except I am less than 5 minutes from the airport and your hotel from DBCC. Also, I won't be able to take my mom's car to pick the guys up. It just broke 100,000 miles and if the Taurus goes I'm fucked and my mom is fucked.

That is fine mang. I discussed it with Vinnie and I will be picking them up tomorrow. Can you believe it, less then a day and the reuniting will begin.

Well, Gents. Today is the day. This thread is officially de-comishioned of its "sticky" status.

I will see some of you in a couple hours, the rest of you later tonight. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Well, Gents. Today is the day. This thread is officially de-comishioned of its "sticky" status.

I will see some of you in a couple hours, the rest of you later tonight. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

This should be re-stickied for post-Daytona pictures and video.

I think a new thread will be in order for that. I wouldn't want Jeff to have to sift through all these old post before he finds good pictures to photoshop and humiliate us with.

IT SHALL BE DONE!

It's actually a good thing I didn't go. I got all my guitar tracks and 3 1/2 songs worth of lyrics recorded this week. I also saw some good bands play with Trasher. Swashbuckle kicks ass. They dress up as pirates, talk like Hickman, and play crazy thrash metal songs about walking the plank and digging for treasure and shit. I am not making this up.