Daytona

Ok Just take it easy with the crazy driving and smoke if I am in the back seat. I get car sick, no joke. I would hate to have to ralph on an alligator or some shit

Ok Just take it easy with the crazy driving and smoke if I am in the back seat. I get car sick, no joke. I would hate to have to ralph on an alligator or some shit

I don't smoke anymore. Although I might have a victory cigar since you guys are in town.

brendan we are scheduled to land in Orlando round 10:40pm aug 23rd.

That means we should still have some time to go to the bar!

I started feeling like complete ass today, I hope it passes. I think it's just a combo of the store I'm in (they have a huge mold issue) and the shit weather we have been having. Hopefully I buck up before Thursday night!

I am NOT going. Sorry, it's just not happening. I'm poor, I'm in the studio on the 23rd, and I'm getting my car inspected on the 29th. If you have a problem with any of that, Speli will destroy you. No joke.

spelichainsawcopy-1.jpg

We started talking about this shit in February. You couldn't save enough money to get a car inspected in 6 months time? And you booked that date in the studio just a couple weeks ago.

I am disappointed in you guys, and I will be sure to show it by taking a lot of funny pictures down there and then having Jeff Photoshop them!

Anyway I am very sad that Luis and Jeff are not coming. It will not be the same. It might be more comfortable in the room....... but it still will not be the same!

We started talking about this shit in February. You couldn't save enough money to get a car inspected in 6 months time? And you booked that date in the studio just a couple weeks ago.

I am disappointed in you guys, and I will be sure to show it by taking a lot of funny pictures down there and then having Jeff Photoshop them!

Anyway I am very sad that Luis and Jeff are not coming. It will not be the same. It might be more comfortable in the room....... but it still will not be the same!

You're asking ME if I can save money? How long have you known me? What a joke.

If I managed to do it, I don't think anyone has an excuse. Not only am I going, but I managed to make sure I would have some cash down there ever after un expectantly having to buy a new car in May. And I got WAY more bills than you, man, don't even try to say I don't!

So John, does our hotel room have internet access? Looks like I'll need to put in a few hours of work down there.

What's the address of the Hotel?

Also have a few 9am conference calls. That should be interesting... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I may have to ruin one of those conference calls.