A Prelude to Tragedy on DementiaRadio

koelling

APT Keyboardist
Dec 27, 2007
Well, I guess it's official since Jax has purchased the airline tickets. Jax, Sorrell and I will be flying to New York to do a live interview with Dave H, who will also debut the new disc. We are pretty sure it's going to be on Friday, February 15th. But we may push it back to Saturday, February 16th. I am sure Jax will be happy to post all of the details when we know.

We land in Albany around 6pm that Friday, so it's up to Dave and you guys if you want to do the radio thing that night or on Saturday..

I think I better drive up to Dave's and "supervise" the beer consumption!!
Sammy :kickass:

[Note: Dave's last name edited out by Jax at Dave's request via Koelling, to respect his online privacy]

Anytime you can get out of Vacaville or Fairfield only good can come out of it.It will be good for you guys to get some exposure.

Very cool! It's good you all are going, I think it will be great for the Band! :headbang:

LOL I actually tried to get back to that forum and dagnabit I lost my info. I'll have to get signed back in before you all go on air.

Silly Sammy :headbang:

Dat's a me!
I *could* pick you up if you could get near the GWB!
Sammy

I could probably getcha from that GWB to ME....but I 'xpect DaveH (& Melissa) - ain't - exactly lookin' for a houseful!!

**OH, how I'd like to wrap my arms around Koelling's neck** :)

I don't know if Dave wants a houseful of people; since we're going to spend most of the weekend traveling & will only be there for one full day, I kinda get the sense from him that he wants the focus of the weekend to be on the cd debut & interview, not a gathering of drunk people (not that that wouldn't be fun too..hehe!). ;)

I don't know if it would be worth it for you guys to drive up all that way for a few hours of hangin' at the local pub and enjoying a few brewskis, but I would love to meet both of you guys. I know Dave is already overwhelmed with work and he's doing us a big favor by clearing his schedule for us. I can guarantee he can't take any house guests, but, like I said, if you guys find it worth it to drive up for a few hours of fun and laughs, I think all of us would love to hang with Sammy and our internet mother, Rhonda. And, yes, Rhonda, you can give me a huge hug, so the drive will definitely be worth it. I also owe Sammy a beer since it wouldn't fit in his CD bubble package, LOL.

Hmmm, is there going to be ANY promotion for this event other than here? I keep checking Dementia, but I haven't seen a peep about it over there.

Dave can pull in a crowd on a moments notice, but for a planned, advertised event, he could easily max out the feed and the chat. I'd hate to see this opportunity fail to meet it's potential.

Just thinking out loud.:)