How did you discover A Prelude to Tragedy?

Yeah Todd and SK go back to their "Experimental" days, if ya know what I mean...

Now how many thought drugs, and how many thought homosexuality? Says something about you.

Actually, it wasn't either one of those..it was something far more disturbing..a long time ago..something I still can't bring myself to talk about.:erk:

A long, long, long time ago, when APTT was still called "Esucarys", I found them through my good friend Billy (aredore) on DementiaRadio.com.

Koelling was there in chat, and was real nice. Eventually, Billy, Dave and Steve got me to sign up at the forum, and three forums later, here I still am! :)

Well, my wife and I were strolling around Pier 39 prior to the aforementioned DT show (for the 6DOIT tour) and I saw Koelling, Bartman, and a couple of others who I fail to recall. They were all wearing these cool ass long sleeve shirts unlike anything I'd seen before. Because of the uniqueness of the shirts, I thought that they might have been part of the DT crew or something. Anyway, after a few prods from my wife, I approached the gang, and introduced myself. I exchanged info with Koelling, and I went by his place a few weeks later to get a copy of the first CD. He began telling me the concept behind 'Shadows', and I literally got goosebumps.

sanfran.jpg

Since BlueRaja posted that pic, I'm gonna guess that maybe it's her? I'm pretty sure that she & Koelling have known each other for at least a couple of years - so that's my guess.

C'mon Steph do tell...is that you on the left of the picture?

That's BlueRaja on the left, Adam (Bartman) next to her, then me...but who's the hot chick on the far right (buwahahahahahaha!!!)? What's funny is that there seems to be a strong magnetic force pulling our heads inward, and Steph and Adam kind of look like futuristic robo-cop type people.

Ummm...damn...I feel quite, err, stupid right now.

I guess I missed the bumpy bits in your shirt there. Would have never in a million years guessed it was Bluey.

Met Koelling through MP.com years ago, found out that we were both going to a DT concert in SF, went to said concert and met up with him....and then proceeded to HEADBANG AND SING TO THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!:headbang:

Then I met everyone else sooner or later. Cheers!!:kickass:

~Bart
This Would be the Same DT show that I was at and Annoyed Koelling the whole show by holding my now infamous DRUMIN liscence plate up. Little did I know That I'd be Annoying him still today! :lol:

Yeah, my little email to the users (from the old forum) who haven't made it in here yet, has really paid off with three newly registered older users, LOL. Where's that contest? I beat DC! Do I get a signed CD? Hey Jax, does it have to be signed by us, or can you get Romeo and the gang to sign it? LOL

Thanks guys. Great to see you going strong! You are going to be very close to me when you are in Albany... its too bad we couldn't get together. I am near Scranton PA now...

Thanks guys. Great to see you going strong! You are going to be very close to me when you are in Albany... its too bad we couldn't get together. I am near Scranton PA now...

Well, with the way you are always moving around, maybe you'll actually be in Albany when we get there, LOL