~A Prelude to Tragedy's 'Shadows of the Past' Internet Radio Debut

That was fun last night, Jax still isn't home haha she's close though! The Album sounded great! And everyone sounded like they were having a blast!! Rockin!!

It's midnight and I just got in. I'll have a lot to post about tomorrow when (if) I get the chance. Those of you who missed it really missed a fun show. Demented Dave is a great host and we had so much fun!

I'm so glad I got the chance to tune in. It enabled me to hear the whole CD in one sitting, something I'd not been able to do. It REALLY is a great piece of work, fellas!!!

You guys (& gal) sounded like you were having a blast! Very funny!!! :lol:

We have the interview taped from Saturday night...

Good to know. I managed to tune in too late and only catch the last bit of the last song.

But the chat was fun! :loco:I haven't been in the Dementia chat for quite sometime. Although it caused me to break my wine glass, damnit. User beware.

Steve, Steve, and Jax,

I've just spent the last couple of hours editing the interview from 2+ hours in length down to an hour and 15 minutes (saved all the 'good stuff'), and I'm happy to report that it's now available to be heard!!! My apologies in taking so long in getting this done, but real life's been a real bitch lately and I just didn't have the time.

I didn't get the whole interview. I'm not sure how much I missed at the end, but I know Livin' On A Prayer is included! :heh:

Enjoyed the show, and I'm enjoying the CD! Now it's time to get it onto our playlist (unless you guys object?)! :kickass:

Thanks Jason. I listened to the whole thing and two things came to mind: Wow, what a fun trip and what great memories we made...and....Sorrell's a funny guy, LOL.

Steve, Steve, and Jax,

I've just spent the last couple of hours editing the interview from 2+ hours in length down to an hour and 15 minutes (saved all the 'good stuff'), and I'm happy to report that it's now available to be heard!!! My apologies in taking so long in getting this done, but real life's been a real bitch lately and I just didn't have the time.

Very cool! Thanks for doing that. :headbang:

I didn't get the whole interview. I'm not sure how much I missed at the end, but I know Livin' On A Prayer is included! :heh:

:yell: I was afraid that bit wouldn't get lost. :lol: Good times...

Enjoyed the show, and I'm enjoying the CD! Now it's time to get it onto our playlist (unless you guys object?)! :kickass:

No objections here!!! Please, put it your playlist! That'd be awesome.

SS

I finally listened to the whole thing. It was like listening to a recording of a really funny train-wreck. :lol: Ya know, a train-wreck full of mimes, lawyers and politicians. Hell...I'd listen to that.

Dave mentioned (at the time) that some very important people would be listening in. Hmmm...whatever happened with that? Maybe THAT's why we lost the BARfest gig??? :lol: It all makes sense now. :lol:

SS