How did you discover A Prelude to Tragedy?

Yeah, my little email to the users (from the old forum) who haven't made it in here yet, has really paid off with three newly registered older users, LOL. Where's that contest? I beat DC! Do I get a signed CD? Hey Jax, does it have to be signed by us, or can you get Romeo and the gang to sign it? LOL

I had the mailman, our neighbor's dirtbag homeless girlfriend, & the illegal aliens hanging around the Home Depot parking lot sign yours..'tis a collector's item now, boyee!

It's all Natasha's fault! :D About a month ago, I stop by the tattoo shop to drop off something I had painted for her. She hands me a CD. Tells me its the band of a friend of hers. Well, it blew my mind, and I sent her a message thru MySpace to tell her what I though. She forwarded what I wrote to Steve K, who then contacted me. So here I am. :loco:

So, anyway to answer the question, I knew a girl who knew this guy named Donovan who was in a band (or something like that). So she told me they were looking for a drummer, so they came up to watch me "audition" and the next thing I know I spent about 75 lunch hours at Koelling's house and I recorded some stuff with them. Then I remember folding pamphlets till 2am, and other strange things, then next thing I know I am moving to Memphis. Now I am up in beautiful Northeast PA. Where the mob is still the mob, and there are cigarette machines in restaurants. Kind of neat actually; I was just a child during the 70's, and now I get to live them all over again as an adult.