Welcome, A Prelude to Tragedy folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Jax, my post count is up. After this one all I'll need to catch up with you is 7872. LOL. I take it you've been here a while?

Yeah, next month will be 6 years that I've been here on UM..and being senior staff, & moderator of several forums makes for a lot of talking here..LOL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR!

Okay SOME of the new website is up. Unfortunatly I was begged to get up what I had tonight, then I ran into a horrid issue with the Bio page on working right... thats after having to create the whole book thing... GAH!

Anyways, I will be putting more up tomorow.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING THE SITE TO WORK... please delete your cookies and history, that seems to help.

Send all criticism to Jax... so she can beat you over the head for me.

Hi there! I'm Steve Sorrell, the guitarist/vocalist for A Prelude To Tragedy. This site is awesome. My wife was reading the list of bands who use it and it sounded like my CD collection.

I'm very excited to have our forum housed here. It just feels so professional.

Thanks Jax!!! You are the best! :worship:

P.S. Please, call me Rooster.:)

SRS

I got yer back, Logan! ;)

Hi Rooster! *hugs* :)

Deron will have our forum done first thing in the morning..YAY!

Yay! Then we'll have a permanent home rather than this little rusty shelter.

Sweet! The new site looks amazing, good job! :headbang:
I love the movie clip at the start page that is awesome, it all went together nice.
Y'all must be proud :kickass:

20 and counting. At the old forum we had 40 primary users that came in at least once a month, so we are half way there.

And, um, yes...I like Jaeger. Those five shots had the same result that eleven of Lisa's martini's did. Pretty potent stuff there.

Five!? Lightweight... :Smug:

;)

I finally had a chance to get online for more than a few minutes and was able to check out the site. Nice job to the webmaster...it looks amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing what all the other sections will hold.

I also got to see the CD trailer. Awesome in sound and looks. Congrats to our guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.